Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CMT Update

I got a call from CMT country music television and the Air Date is set for August 3rd on country fried home videos. I am in the running for the (heres your sign award which is and Extra $1000. I guess voting is done online so everybody needs cast thier votes that night . I'll keep you posted.

Rotax

Deming log show

I tried to shoot video with the little camera and still with the big one, (at the same time) with lousy results:

Robert had to attend his son's HS graduation, so his stand ins ran the Predator

It was a good show by Robert's stand ins... They still made a sub-2 second cut. I think it was like 1.79 seconds or something like that. They still took first place in the Unlimited Hot Saw class.

Robert had lost his voice from singing in "church" on Friday night so it was fun to hear him squeak when he talked all weekend long. I didn't know singing in church was that strenuous...;)

Great Job!!!

Gary

Need Help

I could use a little help, I need one of our resident experts to post some video and pics for me, I can't do it from this computer but I can e-mail the vids to you to post for me.

Rotax Robert

Gettin Ready

Here are a couple of pics of the saws resting while I am getting ready for Buckley this weekend.

Harley

I Borrowed this saw from a buddy of mine.

Saftey

Always Saftey First, Just incase Gary puts Nitrous back on his saw. :P :P

Harley

I do have a partner Gary, but what do you say Sunday we carve the log up a bit for them at the end of the show. A couple of nice upcuts may well be in order.

Rotax

I do have a partner Gary, but what do you say Sunday we carve the log up a bit for them at the end of the show. A couple of nice upcuts may well be in order.

Rotax

Deal... I would love to run Dave's saw with ya! Oh yeah... feel free to rob my beer cooler again at Buckley. Maybe I'll be a better host and actually "offer" you a beer instead of you havin' to ask for one... DOH!::oops: :|:

Gary

Isn't it awkward trying to run one of those saws when one of the lifters is 2.5' shorter than the other? Maybe you might scrounge up a step stool for Robert...
:lol: :P

No worry Gary, I always carry a post hole digger so my lift partners have something to stand in. Knees ??? WTF:O

Back