New Stolen equipment and asset management website **UK**

Any one wanna friend this this twat? or any Wa folks, be on the lookout for my Simpson winch, which was stolen along with a Redmax blower, an old Stihl 020 Super, three ropes all in nice rope bags(one a Blue Moon), a Milwauke Super Hawk right angle drill, a pancake compressor, a pressure washer, and four flip lines.

I wrote this on Reg's new LD thread:
Sadly, yet another break in occurred back in August....and the right angle drill was stolen.... but I'd bought it for $100, or $450 less than new. Worse was the theft of the 034 Super powered Simpson capstan winch, which I'd just had repaired, and had left it, n secured, in my garage. Thief was a low life who I hadn't seen for 7 years, after he'd been caught for stealing and forging five checks of mine. Cops got him this time, trying to break in to my work truck, but not before he'd made off with over $3k worth of stuff from the garage. They searched his accomplice's car, but it was empty, meaning he'd made off with at least a car load. And Wa state law prevents the police from searching the perp's living quarters unless it is known 100% they stole the goods. I guess 99.99999% isn't enough. The fucker actually has over 450 FB friends...... https://www.facebook.com/ryan.sommars

That must be painful, Rog, to get the guy for the attempted break in, but powerless to check out his premises. What more do they need, isn't there a just cause thing? It doesn't make a bit of sense.

It makes no sense... but, if any of my friends or me ever find the thug, he will not be in good shape afterwards......

by the way, the crook has been arrested some 55 times in the last 10-12 years!

Back