Nasty pine bid

I ADJUSTED IT TO FIT ME
I would bet someone climbs it, no guys, no nothing.
but a saw, taughtline, cat's knot for his flipline, white headband covering the freshly shaved head, AIR ASSAULT tattoo,
and a couple stomps off a hoot before going up, just to be "TUNED IN" to the tree

and i keep my smokes and lighter in my hard hat

had to make it a lil closer to reality for ya there deva

These pine are often much stronger than you think.

I thought dry pine is what we build things with.

No one can judge that tree but the guy standing there.

Dave, I didn't even think that cause I thought you quit smoking.
Glad your here and feeling good.
I kept my smokes in an old altoid can, smaller and crush proof.
Can keep your lighter in there too.

I was trying to describe this guy Leo, Darin knows him.
Nutter, Contract Nutter, working for Peanuts.

I remember Leo. I remember him wanting to kick my ass when I was a newby growing guy and I "coiled" his climbline around my elbow and hand. Being a contract climber, he only got called up for big hairy removals. I think he'd forgotten how to prune a tree. Nice guy, if a bit gruff. He told me that he didn't smoke weed while climbing because the trees wouldn't speak to him when he was stoned. I guess he liked to hear them beg for their lives.

Not everyone gets "stoned" when they smoke a joint.

The altoids tin sounds good, but then you've gotta dig them outta your pocket, somewhere.

It's interesting to think of the adjectives that might be used to describe the weed experience. 'Intensified' is one that comes to mind.

thats a cool set up there butch

You can see it in action, here. They were out of the way, yet easily accessible.

The best thing to do is put that stuff down, however. ;)

Attachments

• smoke 'em006.jpg
    smoke 'em006.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 7
  • smoke 'em 001.jpg
    smoke 'em 001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 101
  • smoke 'em 004.jpg
    smoke 'em 004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 101
That's debateable.. maybe the best thing to do would be to replace that stone age saddle and all that heavy steel hardware with something made in this millenium :)... The first time I ever got into a butterfly (B1), I felt like Peter Pan, floating from tip to tip... Then you'd have to think about losing the tauntline and going with some new fangled fritction hitch... Once that happened your mind would be wide open, and you'd see the world was your oyster. Within a year, you'd be living on the beach, checking out all the soutrhern California blondes, thrilled with your new life, and still part of you kicking yourself for taking so long to get with the program...

And of course you'd have forgotten all about the one who begged you to get out of the stone age in the first place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Once that happened your mind would be wide open, and you'd see the world was your oyster..

At which point, your marbles would all fall out.......... hmmmm
22148-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-Grinning-With-A-Lightbulb-Symbolizing-Ideas-And-Knowledge.jpg

That's debateable.. maybe the best thing to do would be to replace that stone age saddle and all that heavy steel hardware with something made in this millenium :)... The first time I ever got into a butterfly (B1), I felt like Peter Pan, floating from tip to tip... .

Lol, in case you're wondering no one wants to see any vids of you in tights!

This is a PM I sent Butch in 2003...
he's still using the same saddle and hitch no doubt..

And I thought I was resisistent to change..

C'mon Butch... better late than never... Honestly if I had to use an old weaver or Buck double D saddle, I wouldn't want to climb trees anymore either... Everytime I see one in action it brings up painful memories of years of wasted time and energy.. Its hard to watch.. REALLY

"Hi Master B,
This is Daniel checking in from Philly. I hope all is well with you...
I Am writing to ask why you haven't tried the advanced friction hitches yet?, and recommend you try them ASAP. I liken the tautline to the dial up telephone and the wisper chipper, OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY."

Needed that alert button around the neck thingy..... Life Call..... :drink:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jdh3OusFF-k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jdh3OusFF-k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:/:

Back