"Mrs. B"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for posting, Terri. Yep, I was up there in Fort Bragg discussing furniture making. It was fun, even got payed a bit.
I had my shop in Petaluma for eleven years. I'm sure that you know the place. I hear it's changed a lot, lots of yuppies moved in with the fiber cable industry...? and land has become very expensive.

Hi, Terri & WELCOME !!!
I remember when you & Jer got hitched. He said you're his best friend in the world, and I thought that was the coolest thing ever.
You go on & post whenever you wanna. It'd be nice to hear from you !

Thanks for posting, Terri. Yep, I was up there in Fort Bragg discussing furniture making. It was fun, even got payed a bit.
I had my shop in Petaluma for eleven years. I'm sure that you know the place. I hear it's changed a lot, lots of yuppies moved in with the fiber cable industry...? and land has become very expensive.

I know the Petaluma area well. Old high school rivals. I went to high school in Tomales; born and raised in Bodega Bay

Butch is actually close.....The bar we met in is made of redwood. The Milano Hotel in Fort Bragg. We were introduced by a mutual friend. We were married in that same redwood bar.

Hello Terri,

Welcome to the TreeHouse.

I met you once with Gerry at Santa Rosa, you all were with Bailey's.

It was a Tree Climbing Comp.
Hindsight I shoulda entered alot of stuff was given away.

So, Mrs. B met Mr. B in a bar. That sure is cutting corners. It used to take me at least three or four dates before I could get them into a bar. Then, they'd ask the bartender if he had cherry cola, or something innocuous like that :roll:

So, Wood Boy, you took Krinovh's fine wood working course here in Ft. Bragg. In the later years after Jim retired another fellow taught the course. Michael Burns I think. Does that ring a bell?

Hi Terri! Welcome to the treehouse. Good to have a few more females around, keep the guys in line and all. ;)

So, Wood Boy, you took Krinovh's fine wood working course here in Ft. Bragg. In the later years after Jim retired another fellow taught the course. Michael Burns I think. Does that ring a bell?

No Jer, I got started in woodworking before Krenov even came to the states.
I know Jim, however, and some of the guys who helped run the course. I think I must have met Michael, but the mind grows foggy. I employed one of the former students in my shop for awhile, a guy from Japan. That program has been a big influence on woodworking in the states, in other parts of the world as well.

The only fine wood working I do is with a chainsaw. 3/8 or 404 curf. But I seen some of the work come out of the shop. Mighty fine and commanded a pretty penny too. A lot more than I could afford.

Back