Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
spoken like a true eugenicist Stig.

It's not surprising that you read a lot of newspapers. they are excellent at creating a rigid worldview, which you clearly have. I find it nearly impossible to break through that type of fixed viewpoint. mostly a waste of time to even try IMG_20210116_082429_099.jpg

You chose the wrong person for that kind of sarcasm, Dave...

LOL! I was not questioning your intelligence, or how many news papers you read, and I certainly wasn't asking about your thoughts on Mr. Murphy.

I was just interested in whether you came to the conclusion, that RFK, Jr. is an anti-vaxxer, tin foil hatter through the reading of things he wrote or from things others have said about his work.

They see no correlation between the vaccine and the deaths, but conclude that those people would have died anyway.

Interesting way of wording, Stig. However...had they NOT been vaccinated...and had they died after testing positive for Covid...would there be a magical “correlation” between Covid and the deaths? (They were going to die anyway...)

yes,
The plunger is marked for the weight of horses. I did the math and the FLCCCA recommended dose is the same as the recommendation for horses by weight. I've been doing by 250 lbs increments, even though I go a little less than 200.

I just did my 4th dose, day 1, 3 7, 14. I'll do another next Sunday on day 21, then it's every other week. And per recommendations, using Quercitin, zinc, Vit D., and melatonin. I just got a home capsule making unit and have been making caps from 200 mg melatonin, per the recommendation for dosage in cancer protocols, rather than the 6 mg recommended in the FLCCCA protocol. Also making caps of Neem and drinking turmeric in water or tea.

Other than the hip having arthritis and an umbilical hernia that was fixed in 2014 or 2015, and carrying 25 lbs excess weight, I'm generally healthy. Don't remember the last time I had a fever or missed a day of work for not feeling well. I don't use any pain meds, even Tylenol or Ibuprofen. And still keeping limited exposure to the public. So feeling good and hoping the best for everyone.

This statement was made by Dr. Rushworth in the comments section under his article.

"The relative risk reduction is even bigger when that study is added, 87%, which would mean that nine out of ten covid deaths can be avoided with ivermectin. The result is now also even more significant, with a p-value less than 0,0001. Based on this, I would say the evidence is now pretty overwhelming that ivermectin is an effective treatment for covid."

Here's some numbers to make a point (and you can check them yourselves if you wish here - Harvard University-wide COVID-19 Testing Dashboard | Harvard University - https://www.harvard.edu/coronavirus/testing-tracing/harvard-university-wide-covid-19-testing-dashboard / MIT has a similar dashboard)
Massachusetts positivity rate 8.4%
Boston positivity rate 4.18%
Cambridge positivity rate (Boston suburb where Harvard/MIT are located) 1.32%
Harvard positivity rate 0.74%

Regarding Harvard's positivity rate, no infections have been traced to on-campus transmission as of 1/7/21 - all were acquired off-campus.

While the zero transmissions on campus in the last 7 days is awesome and sounds like you all have been doing a great job of reducing contagion, I wonder if those numbers are misleading. Your quoting the stats in the numbers of test that come back positive. In campus settings, its likely that there is regular and repeated testing for asymptomatic individuals. Whereas the testing of the public is likely to be on people that suspect they have the disease, either by exposure or symptoms.

Your statement " I get a laugh out of all the conspiracy theories and condemnation of science. Covid is easily managed if people were just willing to follow some easy rules. " shows a bit of an ivory tower mentality. Much as the Shigo directive that every drunken, shirtless, untrained, tree climber should make perfect target cuts on every pruning cut, it is simply not realistic. In the real world, Covid is not easily managed, because not everyone is a PhD at Harvard or MIT. Everyone is just doing the best they can. That means people are going to ride the bus, drunks are going to go to the bar, hookers are going to service their Johns, and the junkies are going to cop dope. Poor folks live in cramped quarters where they can't avoid close contact. If Ivermectin can help people survive and slow Covid-19's spread as well or better than the vaccine, then we should be supporting it's use and spreading the word. Unfortunately, the people that make the call on such things, are putting billions of dollars into vaccine research, while altogether ignoring or even subverting the possibility of using cheap non-patentable, safe, and well-known drugs, such as Ivermectin.

When you make a statement like " Won't do shit on viruses, but you'll be worm free. My wife's horses swear by it. ", you show your true colors. That tyoe of thinking is part of the problem. It wreaks of intellectual elitism. Like you know everything there is to know or that ever could be known on the subject. Where do you get that information? And can you really be so sure as to make such a pronouncement?

Here's a clue. What you DON"T KNOW is somewhere around 99.9999% of what is known. And all of that is just a tiny fraction of what is knowable, but not yet kown. Failure to realize the magnitude of what we don't know is a trap that precludes the possibility of learning something new.

There are two independent meta-analyses of all the current research on Ivermectin. BOTH show that it is effective aginst Covid-19. Hopefully, you can put down the know-it all mentality long enough to look at this information with an open mind.

(Dr Andrew Hill University of Liverpool, finds the the FLCAA'a meta-analyses hold up

And there are other studies that support Ivermectin's anti-viral potential in general and particlularly against Covid-19

Last edited:
That's a good one. To bad virtually no one here will take the time to watch it, let alone understand the implications the research has exposed in the NIH response.

If it's just you and me to say I told ya so, that's OK. I had a feeling you would watch and appreciate that one. It's often good enough if just one person gets you. I AM actually friends with the interviewer. He's amazing. He can speed read scientific research papers and has an amazingly broad knowledge in the scientific world. He brought in 27 million dollars of research money to the University of Pittsburg in 3 years, has been the principal researcher in over 100 studies, and consulted in several hundred more. Really easy going and down to earth for someone with a mind like that.

something stinks here... new law in DC makes 11 year old children declared able to consent to vaccinations without the knowledge or consent of their parents, and without any notation on their medical records

That and another dewormer fenbendazole have become very popular in the alternative cancer treatment community. I have two friends that used Ivermectin for advanced Lyme. They both say that was the best they ever felt in years.

Hank Aaron dies in his sleep 18 days after receiving the Moderna vax.

Here is another sad story about a vax that had not been properly tested before a vaccination campaign was started. In April 2019, the Philippine government indicted 14 government officials over the deaths of 10 children who received the Dengvaxia vaccine. The government said the officials acted with "undue haste" in procuring the vaccine and launching the mass immunization campaign. The Philippine Department of Justice said the campaign started before the clinical trials were finished

Back