Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

I had a patient not too long ago who took a shit ton of CBD.....I think Charlotte web or something. Damn, they were tripping balls. Of course, totally unreliable historian but partner said they saw them do it.

People get totally geeked out on that shit. Like roll on shit for muscle aches. Power of suggestion I guess.

dog snacks make me laugh. I also had an 80yo lady pull a bag of hemp flower out of her purse and ask me if she could outside to smoke it. Hhaha.....ahhh No.

People are crazy.

Jim, you ever cut anyone's clothes of at the scene only to find their stash?

had a rollover MVC week or two ago whose leg was jacked fricken sideways refusing to let me cut their pants off. I did it anyway.......out rolled and ounce of weed........lol, I put in their patient belonging bag and kept on rollin'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wish I could say our odds fo dying from a lightning strike are greater that dying of the vaxx, but that's not the case. You're rolling the dice with the vaxx.

The latest data made public by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) on deaths and injuries reported after COVID vaccines are in line with trends that have been emerging since the first data were released in December.

Between Dec. 14, 2020 and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events have been reported to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 serious injuries.

About a third of the deaths reported occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 48% of the people who died became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Jim, you ever cut anyone's clothes of at the scene only to find their stash?

had a rollover MVC week or two ago whose leg was jacked fricken sideways refusing to let me cut their pants off. I did it anyway.......out rolled and ounce of weed........lol, I put in their patient belonging bag and kept on rollin'

Found some blue pills once.....

No drugs yet!

RFK Jr excerpt:

Similarly, in 1977, Boston University epidemiologists (and husband and wife) John and Sonja McKinlay published their seminal work in the Millbank Memorial Fund Quarterly on the role that vaccines (and other medical interventions) played in the massive 74% decline in mortality seen in the twentieth century: “The Questionable Contribution of Medical Measures to the Decline of Mortality in the United States in the Twentieth Century.”

In this article, which was formerly required reading in U.S. medical schools, the McKinlays pointed out that 92.3% of the mortality rate decline happened between 1900 and 1950, before most vaccines existed, and that all medical measures, including antibiotics and surgeries, “appear to have contributed little to the overall decline in mortality in the United States since about 1900 — having in many instances been introduced several decades after a marked decline had already set in and having no detectable influence in most instances.”

The McKinlays’ study concludes that vaccines (and all other medical interventions, including antibiotics and surgeries) were responsible for — at most — somewhere between 1% and 3.5% of that decline. Put differently, at least 96.5% of the decline (and likely more than that) occurred for the reasons I cited in my discussion with you.

Finally, The McKinlays presciently warned that profiteers among the medical establishments would try to assign credit for the mortality declines to vaccines and other interventions in order to justify government mandates for their medical interventions.

Seven years before the McKinlays’ publication, Harvard Medical School Dr. Dean Edward H. Kass delivered a landmark speech to the annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Kass was a founding member and first president of the organization, and founding editor of the Journal of Infectious Diseases.

On Oct. 19, 1970, Kass told his colleagues that the dramatic decline in infectious disease mortalities during the 20th century “is merely the most important happening in the history of the health of man.” He cautioned that:

“This decline in rates of certain disorders, correlated roughly with socioeconomic circumstances … Yet we have only the vaguest and most general notions about how it happened and by what mechanisms socioeconomic improvement and decreased rates of certain diseases run in parallel … we had accepted some half truths and had stopped searching for the whole truths. The principal half-truths were that medical research had stamped out the great killers of the past  — tuberculosis, diphtheria, pneumonia, puerperal sepsis, etc.  — and that medical research and our superior system of medical care were major factors extending life expectancy, thus providing the American people with the highest level of health available in the world. That these are half truths is known but is perhaps not as well known as it should be.”

Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19 - https://myvalleynews.com/adverse-incident-reports-show-966-deaths-following-vaccination-for-covid-19/ ... 🤔 let’s see ... a 99.97% chance of survival IF I get the virus (which , by the way I’m somewhat certain we reached herd immunity long ago) and my natural immune system kicks its ass ... or a non-FDA approved (being distributed thru Emergency use approval or EAU) “vaccine” , which is not a vaccine at all in the traditional sense but rather a mRNA “gene therapy” approach with a 95% chance of survival? Frankies not buying what they are selling

Last edited:

scroll down and read the part ......

Over 76 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 1, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,381 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Underreporting is a limitation of passive reporting systems ... VAERS meets this definition , therefore neither of us know precisely what the actual TOTAL numbers really are. What we DO KNOW can be seen from this chart using reported cases ... IF an adverse vaccine reaction occurs this is the breakdown pct-wise ... Hope that clears up any grey areas E3919E91-8449-42DA-AE07-2AE17848F13F.png

Frankie, do you realize you are dissing one of the most talented tree folk we have ever had the pleasure of sharing space here in the TreeHouse, a big wall rock climber, a man who then went on to ace every academic challenge set to him as he pursued a second career as an emergency room nurse?

Do you?

Good for him ... If he wants debate let’s go ... nobody’s f’n with Frankie ..... capice ?

Love the way you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person.
So cute.

On Sunday morning Terri and I took our second dose of the Moderna vaccine. The first one was a cakewalk. Hardly any symptoms at all. But this second shot knocked me down. For two days now... body aches, fatigue and no breath, on top of my asthma it's been tough.

I guess it's normal for the course.

Back