In The News...

The shooting in Minnesota, I can't see how the cop isn't going to go down for killing the guy with the broken tail light. He just shot into the car and blew him away, a number of slugs, no cause for it. A woman was next to him in the passenger seat and a child in the back. The victim told the cop he had a carry permit, was fetching his id in his wallet like the cop told him to. Probably no priors, and was a long working school cafeteria manager. Said to be a good citizen. The cop went nuts, hysterically swearing, and crying after apparently. That was the vid that was live streamed by the girl in the passenger seat after her boyfriend was shot and dying next to her. Treated her pretty rough and threatening too after, it seemed to me.

With the humidity where you're at clothes would probably get wetter on the line instead of dryer. :D

No problem. If it's overcast, wet or humid here in the great PNWet, I hang my clothes on dowels or old drapes rods right next to the wood stove. After my dryer quit years ago, I started doing that...have always dried clothes outside as well. I picked up a free dryer a few years back, never hooked it up, store misc stuff in it.... just went and looked, found some knee pads and other stuff I'd forgotten about....

US police per day kills more people than law enforcement in other countries for several years ]

Andre, if you are counting, how many people are killed in Russia each year while being held by the police or while in prison? Why kill someone on the street when you can do it at your leisure and in privacy when they are in custody in jail. Your police make it more exciting and will do it before their guests have had their trial.

I'll save you the trouble to answer, I know, propaganda!

I've nothing against it, it's no different to the thrill seeking of wing suits, free rock climbing or driving a car whilst being black in the US.
I just enjoy the bull getting a bit of satisfaction before its demise at the hand of man a bit later.

A good solution to racism.... Just don't mention race. Stop the dialogue, ignore it and it will go away.

Jim, consider cause and effect. "They" could maybe be victims of circumstance?

This could blur into the gun thread... The cop in MN shot that fella because he told him he had a cc permit?

Sh-t is getting crazy down there! I can't do the links, but I just heard a snippet on the radio about five cops getting shot, and then a holed up suspect getting blown up by a cop robot! Holy moly!

In Dallas.

The cop in MN shot that fella because he told him he had a cc permit?

No, you need to have better reason than that to take a life. After telling of his permit, the man apparently moved his arms when fetching his wallet, so the cop got to freak.

The Dallas shooting and then shots fired at officers in Tennessee and then again at officers attending a domestic shooting in Alabama.

I sure hope cooler heads prevail.

Wouldn't hold your breath Justin, it's hot as hell down here, literally!

Still waiting on the facts here unlike the bedwetter-n-chief. Ten minutes after any shooting it's always about race and gun control with him.

Back