In The News...

Hammer my 22 rimfire into a plow share and work for the state.

Here is a good one.....Did you know that being a bully is a disability now?

If you never spend time with your kid....ya know cause you got to work to buy them Disney tickets....and they turn out to be a colossal prick....you might have a good case for SSI?

You can now get your prick kid into the special Olympics because he is a bully.

When your kids get picked on to the point where they mention killing themselves, the schools bring in anti suicide counselors.

The bullies are protected. The kids getting bullied are shit on by the schools, and the parents.

Frogsnacks.

Which is why you have more school shootings than anywhere else..........makes sense.

Blah blah blah, what about this? What about that? Look over There! Utter nonsense Jim. All we need now is Bullshit Bob to start going on about abortion, to really get our money’s worth.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not Stig.....but it may have something to do with it.

We have been telling these kids for 30 years now that violence never solves anything. They got started on that stuff when I was in.

Instead of settling these issues with a little fist fight in the boys room, the kid that gets bullied is supposed to turn the other cheek. If he stands up for himself he gets expelled.

It explodes later. Or they kill themselves like in Montana.

I will turn the other cheek Mick.

Ha! Sorry Butch. I catch myself slipping up often.

8AD0AB2C-66B6-48EE-93A5-4646ED2845CD.jpeg

Out of all the different ways people die every year guns are way down on the list yet it’s the only one that gets any traction with the msm, wonder why.

Out of all the different ways people die...

What? Who's talking about the different ways??? I'm talking about people being murdered by firearms. Don't attempt to distract...

America is a Gun by: Brian Bllston

England is a cup of tea.
France, a wheel of ripened brie.
Greece, a short, squat olive tree.
America is a gun.

Brazil is football on the sand.
Argentina, Maradona’s hand.
Germany, an oompah band.
America is a gun.

Holland is a wooden shoe.
Hungary, a goulash stew.
Australia, a kangaroo.
America is a gun.

Japan is a thermal spring.
Scotland is a highland fling.
Oh, better to be anything
than America as a gun.

I know there's been plenty of talk on here over the years on bc's logging practices and between man and fires it seems it's time to pay the piper. Trumps played hardball with tariffs(a tactic that's been employed time and time again and takes years to sort out in international courts) which has put additional stress on our industry and helped shift/revive logging in the southern and eastern states. Lots of hard times for folks around the interior here. I've been somewhat insulated in the mill I'm in (plywood). But still we are on the verge of a curtailment. My weekend shift has been pulled and I'm back m-f. Only two seniority positions below me the call list starts.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ntracters-losing-work-mill-closures-1.5221008

There are a bunch of people killed in mass shootings.....the only type of important shootings.

The mass ones are sort of eye catching I guess.

I really dont think that any sort of comparison can be made with other countries.

Really? Why not?

America is just different it seems.

In that anyone can buy a device made specifically for killing other people, yes I suppose it is different.

Back