In The News...

You never know, though, if you hung around the place long enough and could answer the questions better than the high officials, they might want to make you pope. There a Buddhist story like that. The ageing monastery head priest had to choose his successor, so when he put out a big question to see who could give a fitting answer, the one that got it was the lowly kitchen boy that cleaned up the slops, and the next head of the monastery.

Yup.
No reason to shoot a fleeing person.
That is handing out punishment, and in most civilized countries, we let the courts do that.

Stig our judicial system is so screwed up that I think the citizens need to take a stand. If anyone who saw a burglar shot them there would be a lot less crime and a lot less tax payers money waisted on them

It's hard for me to have a lot of compassion for the guy that got shot. He put himself in that situation. I bet the mailman doesn't get robbed again.

The revolving door justice system doesn't work. Fuk a thief, poke holes in'em. The mailman probably made the mistake of calling fuz afterwards.

Back