In The News...

“these same people who are calling him names now want him to lead the charge for gun control”

Jim, the meaning of hypocrisy isn’t taught in the indoctrination camps (public schools) of the US.

510178BC-4A19-4A76-B6A4-7CEBEB62475B.jpeg

I don't really hear too much hitler comparisons to this guy honestly. I think Hugo Chavez, maybe Mugabe, maybe Berlosconi, or that guy in the Philippines duterte. Unlike Hitler, he doesn't appear to have much ideology other than self worship.

Yeah, isn't he just a superb well spoken and well educated little ****.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fKlmCiHcgug" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This isn’t one of your Soldier of Fortune forums Bob, where you only have to make a few plays on words on someone’s name to be part of the gang (you know the sort of thing Moochelle, Obama etc) if you say something on here and someone calls bullshit you need to show some kind of evidence.

A couple of clicks of a button and the answer is there, either he sold this company for the money, or he hasn’t got the money.

Your “wonder” at where the money (if it exists) came from was entirely fake.

You’re not though, you are a real purebred.

“if you say something on here and someone calls bullshit you need to show some kind of evidence.”

There is your problem. You’re under the impression that the rules come from you. You’re nobody. Until I get the memo from corporate you are not my supervisor. Clear ya head dood.

Fine, bullshit away, tell any old nonsense without a scintilla of evidence.

I always chortle when you complain about the lies of the MSM anyway.

You really should get yourself in a program dood or at the least switch to the herb. Life is too short to live in that fog.

Back