I'm Conducting An Experiment!

Everytime I wore shorts on the farm it was a mistake. I would always end up cutting my leg or getting slimed with something really gross on it.

I like my job, shorts when its hot, a few cuts and bruises and scrapes through the summer but much more comfy than pants. between that and sweat pulling tees, its not that horrible.

Che, please don't toy with us like that.:D

Ha! That's what's nice (and dangerous) about the internet, you can paint any mental picture that you want....you just have to be careful to supply only the factual outline. If you supply a picture, or TOO much info (such as a "50+ year old short gray haired farm woman, covered with sweat and orange hedge chips, her patched coveralls cinched at her waist wearing muddy work boots, a sweat soaked 'running bra', safety goggles, peltor ear muffs manhandling a scuffed up red shindaiwa")....then.....all illusions are gone. :(

Mental pictures are almost ALWAYS better......ex:

attachment.php

:P

sorry for the derail, Butch. :D

Ha! That's what's nice (and dangerous) about the internet, you can paint any mental picture that you want....you just have to be careful to supply only the factual outline. If you supply a picture, or TOO much info (such as a "50+ year old short gray haired farm woman, covered with sweat and orange hedge chips, her patched coveralls cinched at her waist wearing muddy work boots, a sweat soaked 'running bra', safety goggles, peltor ear muffs manhandling a scuffed up red shindaiwa")....then.....all illusions are gone. :(

Mental pictures are almost ALWAYS better......ex:

attachment.php

:P

sorry for the derail, Butch. :D

Ah, images of Ellie Mae Clampett. Just kidding Che, I know what you are saying. Damm it. A Shindaiwa? Now that ruined it for me.:D

If you supply a picture, or TOO much info (such as a "50+ year old short gray haired farm woman, covered with sweat and orange hedge chips, her patched coveralls cinched at her waist wearing muddy work boots, a sweat soaked 'running bra', safety goggles, peltor ear muffs manhandling a scuffed up red shindaiwa")

Sounds like my kind of woman!

Hard working, active, and outdoorsy. Only problem with you type of women is that you always build up chore lists for us. Instead of letting us lay about and take naps on the couch :D

Its taken so far 15 years, but I live in the hope of some day making some progress in 'training' my wife! :)

Back