How'd it go today?

should have vagal'd down during test........it would have got their attention on monitor!

Sorta - we're trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I've been having minor chest pains and a VERY weird thing happening with the back of my neck - strange attacks that come on and last about ten minutes. I hope the MRI on the 24th comes up with something. The cardio doc said my heart was probably not the cause of my neck problem.

Got my bucket truck stuck in a client's back yard. Tried self extracting and then slid sideways against the fence. Ended up calling a tow truck to pull me out. Will try it again at the end of the week if we don't get too much more rain. I'll also have more plywood.

My fantasy bucket truck would have an elevator and all-wheel drive.

ae7I3v0.gif

Well shit - all is normal.

I go back to doc Thursday to talk about my echo and CTA results. People at hospital didn?t let on about any of mine.

Got a call today they missed a test because a diagnostic code error and ins wouldnt pay for the test without the proper code.

Wtf shouldn?t someone in the hospital know what the code is.

Hope they get your stuff figured out too boss. It?s stressful knowing something isn?t right and can?t get the issue figured out.

Who's taking over TH in the event of your untimely demise?

good call although he rarely posts so that makes one wonder.

Just curious, it is what it is.

Carl would be great, but nothing has been set up. If I dropped dead tonight I guess the TH would go on until the next server billing date rolled around and it didn't get paid. I'm not sure WHAT really will happen at that point. Passing ownership along is more complicated then you might think.

How much does it cost per month to keep the lights on here, if I may ask.

Nice Dan.

Butch, how much time is a minimum for admin, short of contributing material and combining posts (optional admin)? New member additions, upgrades, troubleshooting, and whatnot...

Canopy raised two nice doug-fir, one over the service-drop, one over a barn. One limb was crazy long, but just short and high enough to be butt-tied and barely hung over the roof...ezpz. 4 hung with two slings and a biner, each. Descended and pieced 'em apart. My groundie is out with day 2 of food poisoning. Maybe he's just a horrendous cook. Should be back for the tricky two over the barn tomorrow...not solo work. Chill day.

Back