How'd it go today?

Can you water the grass with the poisonous water?

What do you know to do?

I replaced a broken cable in an huge old Laurel oak today. I had installed the original cable back around 1987 or so and it had snapped a few years ago.

After my week of graveyards here I went to town and bought a couple new pairs of jeans. I'm officially an old fart now I think. I looked at the $70 pairs and thought screw that. Left with two pairs for $39.18 cdn after taxes total. Now that's a bargain that fits my style. Lol.

Haha, I do most of my clothes shopping at Walmart and Costco. If there's a wedding or funeral coming up, I'll hit the Men's Wearhouse and Brooks Brothers.

That nice new shiny lift..... Dad didn?t care to read the big warning sticker by the button that said ? make sure all doors are closed and latched? before pushing the button.

He was playing with the cab tilt feature that Lays the cab over to access the transmission and hydraulics. Crushed the door. The pic is after it was beat and Pryed on to straighten it out. 🙄

524ecc66f39a4b31e90292c1b2a1d405.jpg

Tested out of finals!! hell yeah. Three more clinicals then I hit the beach. Much needed break, 4, 16 week courses in 10 weeks. blistering pace to doing each in 5 weeks.....sucked, but I survived. Only 10 weeks of classroom and 5 week of transition to practice and Im done. Hopefully TTP will be in ER or surgical ICU.

the saga is almost done

Wonderful, John. You are an amazing man.

Haha, I do most of my clothes shopping at Walmart and Costco. If there's a wedding or funeral coming up, I'll hit the Men's Wearhouse and Brooks Brothers.

I do mine when I visit California.
It is between 1/3 and 1/2 price of here.

^ I'm confused. I thought you were having a tough time financially with the terrible crop this year, hay fields burning, cows dying, poisoned water in the wells and ponds, all sorts of disasters. Seems like the perfect time to waste money on a couple horses. :?

It is obvious that you don't have a daughter, Brian.

That is not a waste of money.

I can see how it would look like that Brian.

The wife and I don't pay ourselves anything and we never go anywhere.

Kids work hard and help out a lot so we decided to spend some money on them.

It's not going to be a large amount. I think they want 1800 bucks for this mare....and she is bred to a good gentle stud.

Back