How'd it go today?

Knackered my back up today, hope its better tomorrow but from the pain I am in now, I doubt it...

Heard ya there fiddler... Some days it just seems like there is a lot more wires..

Brush, brush and more brush these last three days.. About tired of up hill dragging. Came out nice though. Now we have to burn all the piles and tie in the driveway starting Jan. . I might call him and get a December date for him. Tonight I have to get one client of another in line for tomorrow. Won't hurt my feelings having a day off though if that's what is comes to. Tired.. Need to cool off. Need to spend time over at the other house sorting some things for next week. Spend some of the evening playing with the kiddos. Then try and sort out a saw. :P

Today's been good. Went through school, came home, read a bit, went to our haircut, got some pizza to go from Papa Johns, sat back and relaxed.

Also messed around with different climbing techinques today. Finally set up a rough rope walker system that I really want to try out tomorrow. Also played around with Tenex for my climbing hitch. While playing around with it, I finally found out how to do the crosses, so now my hitch is a lot smoother. Sweet!!!

Tomorrow we're off school, so it's work for a few hours, then meeting Mike from the speedline job for lunch to give him some equipment back.

I THINK:? the Crapsman from hell is done, I've mowed two acres, the entire neighborhood, with it and it didn't crap out or throw the belt. It goes home tomorow and I hope to never see it again!!
Got stupid on the bike tonight,my math must not be that good, I thought I could do three miles in five min., not only did I fail, but I can't get the left side of my chest to quit hurting!

It's settled down now, just took a bit. It wasn't shooting down the arm, just right there in the breast muscle,like I had pulled it, I did have to shut down hard to miss a car and bent the rear rim, so I may have tweaked a muscle then.
Sorry, I knew it wasn't a heart attack.

I'm beat too, 7 hours straight driving today and the same yesterday. Went South for a memorial. Frans wouldn't answer his phone, must be screening his calls:/:

Reception's dodgy six feet under.

Today sucked and now I'm going to forget it.

I promise, I'm ok!! I just pushed a bit too hard, and I think the heat stroke a couple of weeks ago hurt me more than I realize.

Scared me Andy. I've done that climbing. Hurts like a mofo.
The mechanic at the local saw shop asked me for a chunk of oak for a chainsaw testing log. I dropped one by today and just so happened to bring one of my 200Ts that the clutch wouldn't disengage. Two of the springs were worn out and he got me a used clutch and put it in for the block of wood. He only had one spring and a new clutch would have to be ordered.

Might be wise to take an aspirin, just to be on the safe side Andy. And if it doesn't go away soon get thee to a hospital for a quick check. Too many guys have died because "nah, it's not a heart attack, I just pulled a muscle or something."

We had a juniper shrub removal job. When I did the bid ages ago, I failed to take note of the layer of volcanic rock under them, making my plan of cleaning up the beds with my stumper moot We first tried cutting them, then pulling them with a truck and then we rented a mini excavator which worked but killed my profits. We had wasps hounding us to the point were we had one guy cutting and another guy using a blower on him to keep them off. The customer came out and before I could think it through sprayed all the rest of the shrubs with ample amounts of Diazanon(we're all going to die). I chose to stop chipping the pesticide laden shrubs and just put them in with the excavator, which added a couple extra dump runs. It all just sucked.

Today we have some dead pines to drop and leave up in the much cooler mountains. I'm taking my least stress producing employee and we are planning to stop for a swim when we're done. Then I will return home and go see Ponyo with the family.

Yeah I know now Carl, major mis-calculation, I average 15mph but there are two spots I can hit 27mph prety easily.
I feel better today, my shoulder and breast are still sore and I blew out one of my sandals when I took the Crapsman home and Oakly doesn't make them any more:cry:

:)Finished up yesterdays Walnut removal and the cottonwood trim above it.
Took the 70' bucket stretched as far & high as it would go in the wind. It's an older truck )and a little wobbly) and I was about as nervous as I care to be today pulling the dead/burnt overhang on the Cottonwood.:\:

Got out at noon, fly to tire store my dear wife ordered tires at for my jeep and found out she ordered 16" instead of the 15" I need. Came home and am waiting on tire place to call.:what:

Now time for lunch.:)

Frans, or Gravedigger, you'll love this one. The blood bank called me this morning and wanted my blood and they were closed at their regular place but were having a blood drive at one of the local used car places that caters to Mexicans. When I went to sign up they had to go find an english speaker to take down my info. Cracked me up.

Back