How'd it go today?

Nice Brendon. The XLT lights are sweet compared to the xl imo.

Like a new truck.

8-18-09002-1.jpg

The XL's up to now have my old style, well similar at least. XLT 99-2001? was my new style, XLT 2002-2004ish is my style but totally clear, 2005+ total different animal.

Looks tits, B.

I just got back from looking at some stumps that TreeSmith made for the city of Vernon. One is a pretty healthy monster with the massive basal flair. We'll see if I get the job or knot.

Got class at 12:30, killing a little time.

I am BEAT.

6-7 hrs straight of shearing Hemlock hedges. Nothing like holding a trimmer out at a right angle off a ladder all day.

This is the one job I used to do with my old boss that I wished I would never get once he retired.....WRONG.

Pays good though.

I'm beat too, 7 hours straight driving today and the same yesterday. Went South for a memorial. Frans wouldn't answer his phone, must be screening his calls:/:

Well they rotto rootered me today ,In laymens terms preformened a colonscopy.

No problems and no big deal .I don't need it done for another ten years , I have a perfect butt hole .:|:

Looks tits, B.

I just got back from looking at some stumps that TreeSmith made for the city of Vernon. One is a pretty healthy monster with the massive basal flair. We'll see if I get the job or knot.

Got class at 12:30, killing a little time.

City of Vernon eh? You coming to try and mow some of my grass?:what:

:P:lol:

<<<<<<

Climbed four trims by 10am, then spent the rest of the day in bucket taking down a walnut that was wound all up in the lines. Counted 17 lines of one type or another running through the tree. My arms and shoulders are shot & have to work 5hrs tomorrow.

Back