How'd it go today?

New computer......my old one had been giving out a burning wire insulation odor, and about a week ago, finally sent a plume of smoke up to the ceiling and conked. Wow, big change between the old one and the new, and happy to be back at the treehouse!

Aren't new computers fun? Welcome back! Are they expensive over there?

Mornin', Gigi and Brian. Apparently this is the Sat.morning when Florida crackers can't sleep in.

Actually, after getting up at 3am yesterday :what: I slept till 7:30 this morning. I needed it after this past week. :whine: Turns out the guy we found in our office had been there 12 different nights. (according to the history on John's computer.) :evil:

Thanks, Gigi. I don't think that there is much price differentiation compared to what you will find out your way. About $1600 for this mac.

Good morning/afternoon......
Finally some daddy time ... whew!
No burn day today, so I have to reschedule. Had one cancellation this morning which works for me. One of our local friendly competition is going to handle it. I really wanted to fire the client anyway.. Funny how things work out. These two gals have asked me for 3 years why I can not guarantee them a burn day on a set day they want planned in the future for three years running. Some times this question gets asked every month all winter long. For three years I have explained that in Mariposa county we do not know until the morning of by calling a number with a message that they hopefully update by 7am. :roll:
They also have repeatedly insisted we cross over to BLM land that is burnt to cinders and drop dead trees. I insist on a permit.. They keep trying to convince me it will be ok because a BLM guy right after the fire said it was ok. They are pretty lax up here, but that was better than two years ago. Pull the permit!:stooges:
Soooooo They are going to use Paula and Andy that need the money (local tree service) to get the job done sooner... :lol:
I believe they will pretty much be at the very same mercy in this county as all of us are.
CLIENT FIRED FOR STUPIDITY! :lol:
No more jobs for you!
I hope Paula and Andy can put up with them as they need the money... Andy did a black oak for them with his bucket a few years ago I referred them on. God bless him. :|:
So while this was all going on I did a pancake breakfast for the house hold... Went through over a gallon of pancake batter. :lol:
Lilly was up most the night teething so she is taking a nap.
I am taking the well deserved day off to rest up and do my taxes. I am behind in that, I would normally have done them by the first week of this month.

Jack Be Nimble Jack Be Quick
Jack Be all over the place :lol:

I'm gonna guess that by next year you have an outside plug for the Christmas lights. :/:

You got that right!!

sotc, no new computer recently, but lots of bleach has been spread around the office. Lots of it. I can't wait for them to catch him. He is a local for sure and the prints they got were good, not to mention the dna.

I can't wait for them to catch him.

Dang! I forgot about him escaping John's clutches!!! I guess he was all lubed up?

Oh, we know what he was doing in the office, Jay. He was kinda "on a date." :drink:

Well i broke down and bought the BMG, I figured i would never really find another used one around here and it was a pretty good price.

I tried it out on a small bolder, weighed about 300ish pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 4
Back