How'd it go today?

Tankless is really efficient I'm told but yah, needs a big electric circuit. I did a couple of bids, and went out to my cousin's house. He has been having dog packs raiding his cattle and he is borrowing my .223 Win. Also got a piece of pipe and rod to build another port-a-wrap.

[QUOTE=stehansen; Also got a piece of pipe and rod to build another port-a-wrap.

You guys fabricate your own Port-O-Wraps...Awesome! ...hows that work out for cost after time and materials?...Compared to brand new from Buckingham?

dirt cheap!
andy, the tankless gas water heater requires a different exhaust system the standard also:roll:

You guys fabricate your own Port-O-Wraps...Awesome! ...hows that work out for cost after time and materials?...Compared to brand new from Buckingham?

Here's a couple homemade portys.

Attachments

• porty.JPG
    porty.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 48
  • porty 2.jpg
    porty 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 49
No venting with electric:D

The Tankless I looked at took a 125A circuit. If'n I fired it up, It'd throw the main instantly... most likely. ;) I only have a 100A service. It taxes my service, when I fire up my 110 welder, heaven forbib my old 220 AC/DC stick welder. This is also why I don't have a plasma cutter yet.

Today, I picked out a cheap set of golf clubs to learn on, made a grocery and beer run, and that's about it. Yesterday, was a guys day out... Haircut at Sport Clips, golf shop, sports bar for a lunch of wings, beer, and football.

Today we took my nephew Max, who turner 8 today, and his sister rafting down the Payette river. Haley and her cousins had a great time. Idaho has some great benefits.

I have picts but I can't seem to post them right now.

I got my BUTT FLAT KICKED today! It was one thing after another all day long! Fix one problem, then there were three more!! Try and fix them, and something else would break!!!
I got more intimate with that 14' Schelling saw today, than I have been with my wife in years:O

I had fun taking down a leaning pine. My groundie took 25 pics, and this one was the only one worth a shit. :roll:

Attachments

• leaning_pine 009aaa.JPG
    leaning_pine 009aaa.JPG
    842.3 KB · Views: 16
Wish I had that kind of tie in on the leaners I do .... They are usually so dang stand alone... LOL
My groundies always hear my swearing under my breath so to speak when I just have to gaff up one .. LOL

I took down a redwood tree sandwiched inbetween a garage and a fence. Tree was not large but had a huge stump.

Back