How'd it go today?

No Che, the Vet swore there was no pain due to the blockage in his spine.
I think he just wants to be like he was, not this invalid he is.

Today was cool.

suffered through a couple of hours of mattress shopping with the wife.

Went to the mall because my jeans are out of style (according to my wife). Now my jeans are much tighter (and apparently much cooler)

Took my beautiful wife/fashion adviser on a suprise road trip to a cool mexican place. Had a margarita or two.

Took the bike for a spin.

Rented the "Lost Boys".

Drinking the champagne of beers and looking at the TH8)

nah, the cool jeans are tight, but stretchy, so says my wife who takes me on a bi annual fashion trip. Somtimes it is 3 to 4 years interval. I go to the mall, drop a few hundred bucks and I am good to go for another spell.

That and the ' I dont wear this anymore, turf it' session at the closet partition that I am allowed after all her stuff is allocated :D

That and the ' I dont wear this anymore, turf it' session at the closet partition that I am allowed after all her stuff is allocated :D

Sorry, but I need further explanation. I'm old but I just buy work pants for good and after a while I transition them into the work pants drawer.

I took down some little peach trees, a couple of eucalyptus, an almond tree, and loaded up some walnut limbs that had fallen down a couple of months ago for the neighbor today. Then did a couple of bids. I'm bushed, my son helped me today and I end up doing a lot more than when my regular guys help me.

Sorry, but I need further explanation. I'm old but I just buy work pants for good and after a while I transition them into the work pants drawer.

My work stuff ends up in the ' shredded' bin. The fashionable going to town clothes end up in the ' looks stupid cuz no one else is wearing it anymore and its out of fashion.' bin.

FWIW I have gotten to like my two pairs of fashionable snug jeans, the only problem is the rear pockets, the wallet rides really low where my ass is supposed to be and it makes me sit funny. Wearing these jeans also gives an appreciation for why all the young gals behinds looks so tiny, its partly an optical trick of pocket placement and waistband alignment.... Butt I digress.

the wallet rides really low where my ass is supposed to be and it makes me sit funny. Wearing these jeans also gives an appreciation for why all the young gals behinds looks so tiny, its partly an optical trick of pocket placement and waistband alignment.... Butt I digress.

LOL If you grew up in the city or spent time in bad places you'd know to keep your wallet in your FRONT pocket.....

Cool jeans= makes your butt look good.

You're not the one who had the baby Paul, better keep in shape;)

also get a cool belt, not with a big belt buckle....but cool..

I do ok amigo, so I am told ;)

The big belt buckle I am working on it, the mall has a dude with a stall that sells all kinds, havent found the right one yet though. :)

Am I the only one that finds one dude talking about another dudes ass wrong:lol:

I'm off to Lowes, water heater went out last night. I hope I can have it changed out before the race starts.

I think I wore size 40 jeans in High School.

Ha, wasn't for a few years ago I realized my waist is like a 32.

I get more compliments with pants that fit.
Never thought I'd care.

I think I wore size 40 jeans in High School.

Ha, wasn't for a few years ago I realized my waist is like a 32.

I get more compliments with pants that fit.
Never thought I'd care.

I wore a 32 in high school and now I'm closing in on 40.

29 and holding... think I was less 2 inches in high school... Bet I have to go 30 in a couple years or less though... Too much beer.. LOL... well maybe I can drink less beer and... get to 50 first ... LOL

In an attempt to shrink my waistline and strengthen my heart, it's time to drag my ass on to the treadmill yet once again. See ya'll in 90 minutes!

nice little breakfast with the wife and Bub. Photographer came over and took some family shots in the condo then out on the grounds, been chillin since. Fixing to take Bub for a walk in the stroller while his momma sneaks over to the grocery store. We are going to make shrimp and pineapple skewers, scallops in the saute pan, rice and maybe some garlic bread. :) mmmm.

Water heater is finally in!! I HATE sweating cooper tubing!!!
I went to Lowes thinking I could get a heater for around $200, WRONG!!!!
We had a 40 gallon, I could go 30 for $220 or 50 for $300! I then noticed the tankless, "Hey, there's an idea!" I tell myself. 20 year waranty, no tank 95% effecient, hmmmm....
Ok, it's $650, then I find out I have to have THREE 40 amp breakers and run eight gauge wire to it!!!
No thanks!!!!!
Came home and waited for mamma to get home from church and let her make the call.
We got the 50 gallon tank!

The tankless really seems like an neat idea, but who can really justify the expense?

Our house is ALL electric!!! I would love Natural gas (sometimes), but that is why the need for the 10kw genset!

Back