How'd it go today?

Heh, I was wondering what she was holding. Looked kinda like a fence post, but I couldn't connect that with the knife.

That's what I figured was going on but needed the confirmation. She is gonna be a hand full of "I can take care of myself, thanks" for some guy. :thumbup:

Rain day, so I was in the office. My big accomplishment was fixing my chair. The plunger's been broken for awhile now, so I sit way too low. I think that's what's causing my knees and hip to hurt. Figured out a strategy of wrapping rope around the shaft to keep it up, but since my truck's in the shop, I don't have my rope. Found a heavy duty power cord from a dead plotter, and wrapped it with that. Working good so far.

Client brought a cd over for a new job, but it appears to be corrupted. Currently copying it to an image file, and I'll see if I can mount that. It's taking awhile, so that may be a job for tomorrow.

Hydraulics rock. Looks like a big mess, Mick. Going to require some planning to dissect it. I see it's tangled in a power pole and who knows what else. Hopefully enough root structure to prevent it from rolling, or else I assume you'll secure the butt. I enjoy the hell out of jobs like that, a bit more challenge than just trimming Miss Smith's tree so her grass can grow.

My day went well. New guy did OK but he's got to be the slowest driver ever. Hard working and eager to learn about trees, which makes the day go quick.

It’s a telephone line that’s already trashed so no worries.

Good point about roll, I’ll factor that into the équation, it’s completely separated from the roots.

I have a plan in mind, but we’ll see how it develops.

Cool pic. I'd rather it be a friday or saturday night. Oh it's probably all weekend, eh?

Btw, the spirit is strong in that one

Ruining around for filters and whatnot today. Beautiful drive up to the saw store, listening to the radio and cruising along next to the androscogin river.

New filters in the Skid steer, it seems happy.
I am so relieved!

I threw my back out this last weekend, been to the chiropractor twice this week. Still really sore, but managed to get a silver maple prune done after work today. Went well, and I'm really loving how the chipper works now that it's dialed in.

My models are outdated compared to what they sell, currently.

There were break-away with 4 Velcro closures on some... Good for chipping.
I also have two zip-front elastic with Velcro closures.

You will make your money back quickly work productivity!!

Any accident avoided will pretty much pay for one... Maybe 100.

3 sets for two people works fine. Swap half a set each, and always be cool.
4 sets and you will be ready for anything, with lots of water.

93-95* this Saturday, and hot next week.

Back