How'd it go today?

Yeah my posting here ebbs and flows. Business is busy. Kids don’t sleep, etc. I’ve been trying to find a decent bucket truck but honestly I don’t trust most of the places selling them. Last couple places I looked into turns out all the pics on their websites are just stock photos. The trucks are pretty beat. Where does one find a decent bucket?

My garage door opener died on the vine after about 35 years on the job .Bad control board ,can't find the parts .New Chamberlain with all the bells and whistles .I farted around installing that damned thing for about 6 hours .Most of that was adapting using the more sturdy method of anchorage from the older Genie that was built like a battle ship .Then comes programming the damned thing which frustrated the dickens out of me because I often over look the set up procedures .After a little pause for the cause with a beer and a smoke it took me about 5 minutes after I removed head from ass .Typical of me when it comes to punching buttons .Robots used to drive me bonkers too but I got paid very well to be frustrated .

Easy end to an easy week if I’m honest, finished off with a hung up oak, which, after taking off as much as possible, turned out to be still rooted ok.

Brought the 076 out for its yearly blast.

Attachments

• 2A96CDB5-CB99-4420-88FD-BE40DAD4F676.jpg
    2A96CDB5-CB99-4420-88FD-BE40DAD4F676.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 26
felled 25 trees burned by the fire from last year in South Portugal.
Had to pull a few and trashed the tag line around 6ms(willl have to re splice it)
Saws,trousers and all the kit straight to wash.
Ash is a nightmare in your eyes.
I just love tree work

You're not kidding burned wood is no fun. I've logged burnt wood before and ended up with some sort of infection in my eyes/lids.

I wasn't trying to start a recovery event. LOL

I'll be the first to admit that a life of complete abstinence isn't for everyone.......nor is it necessary for most folks.

I just had some problems that drugs and alcohol magnified......for me, it was use and die, or quit and live.

Back