How'd it go today?

Spider lift seems to be the way of things now rich. Well that and a crane. I’m looking at getting an rg90 soon. Just got a new undercarriage and tracks on the dingo courtesy of toro. They seem way more substantial. We’ll see. 4222BCE0-88FE-40DE-8E12-5DACFDC51834.jpg 8FBEB910-F20E-4B6B-8E81-E26C9BB35B32.jpg
At least they are correcting mistakes.

Bad weather on the northern coast of Norway, in the first week of January?

Talk about unlucky!

:lol:

But if one wants whales, Orcas and Aurora borealis, that is what one has to put up with.

The weather got better next day and so did the wife.

They had turned the Aurora off, but there were plenty of Whales.

We saw at least 100 Orcas and a bunch of Humpback whales, feeding on Herring.

One was kind enough to jump 15 meters in the air right next to the boat where I was standing, that was quite something. SPLASH!!!

We've seen Aurora borealis before, the whales were more important.

Nope.
With the little amount of daylight up there, taking pictures was difficult.
My camera wasn't up to the tesk of catching a moving object without everything being blurred, so I gave it up.

Hey Mick - I saw this and thought of you. :lol:

Attachments

• 49525667_1199038193592276_4677085824745996288_n.jpg
    49525667_1199038193592276_4677085824745996288_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 40
That sperm would never have made it to the ovarian tube in reality.

It’d be like “what’s the point man? I’m staying here in the ballbag and practice on my drums” :)

Page, are you getting a used RG 90? They don't make new ones anymore

:lol:

But if one wants whales, Orcas and Aurora borealis, that is what one has to put up with.

The weather got better next day and so did the wife.

They had turned the Aurora off, but there were plenty of Whales.

We saw at least 100 Orcas and a bunch of Humpback whales, feeding on Herring.

One was kind enough to jump 15 meters in the air right next to the boat where I was standing, that was quite something. SPLASH!!!

We've seen Aurora borealis before, the whales were more important.

Sounds like a fantastic time.....color me jealous.

I was at an NA speaker meeting a couple of years ago......and this old hippy chic got up and spoke for an hour. I shit you not, that old gal talked about drugs I'd forgotten existed. She's up there going on about mescaline and methaqualone......I'm sitting in the back revisiting an acid trip. Holy Shit !!!!!

A close friend just told me that the 23 y o son of a close friend of his just got cured of heroin addiction (caused by opiod pain med addiction from hip replacement surgery) by a one time use of ibogaine under med supervision. Hunter Thompson gets more relevant ever day!

Fear and loathing in las vegas is one of the best books I ever read. Not a wasted sentence or page in the book

I'd like to try micro-dosing - see what's up.

I never could micro-dose anything. I did blotter and micro-dot so much that it was like a little speeder bump after awhile. I'd forget my built up tolerance, and feed it to a friend.....then wonder WTF was wrong with them.I did pretty much the same thing with everything I ever liked. I just picked up 13 years clean and sober in November. It's been a hell of a ride.

I could never do it 2 days in a row - I wouldn't get off. A couple days break was always best.

Same here. It doesn't work multiple times in a row

Hey Stig, sometimes it is just as well to leave the camera aside...just take it all in. Be in the moment hey. :)

I feel like I'm living in this friggin plant.
Just 15 more hours til I can go sleep and do it all over again.

Back