How'd it go today?

visited my insurance agent and got my general liability rate down by $315 for this next year due to ten years claim-free,

Fook them. 10 years claim free and they throw you a bread crumb. How much they raise your rates during those 10 years??

Get to go to the dentist tomorrow.

Been 22 years, near as I can figure, since I was to a dentist. Should be interesting.

After that bit of pleasantness, I might be going on a cattle rescue mission.

Looks like Blaine county is going to flood now. Record setting drought, record setting fire, record setting winter and now worst flood since '54.

Predicting 4 feet above flood stage in some places.

Friend just called and asked to use one of my stock trailers. I says sure, I will bring the other one too. Try to get some cattle and livestock to high ground.

Crazy chit!

We had 4 hours of rain yesterday that did flooding and river raising that anecdotal reports say was as bad as during the 2 recent big hurricanes

Modern dentistry is amazing.

It shouldn't be terrible.

You'll probably have some sore gums, unless you're a fastidious flosser and brusher.

Good luck.

Waaaaay better than Castaway!

We dealt with a cherry tree, standing dead and leaning up on a neighboring elm, hovering over a fence. That was fine, we could climb it, tie it off to secure it and piece it out. HOWEVER, it was wrapped up in a poison ivy vine as big as my upper arm. Now, my arms aren't as big as MasterBlaster's, but they're no slouch either. So it's a good thing we had our grapple truck on hand in addition to the chipper. We just grabbed the tree and freed it from entanglement, pivoted it around and fed it into the chipper with minimal handling apart from the final cut through the rotted base. Nice! So only a couple of the crew got minor poison ivy on their arms above the glove line...

FWIW, there was a video circulating about the need to scrub with soap, not just wash with soap to get the oil off. A washcloth led to lots less PI rash over barehand washing, alone.

Mineral spirits, or just use gas as soon as possible, with paper towels so you can just pitch them. Technu is basically deodorized mineral spirits, and works great too.

Cool, Jim...you must have good mouth chemistry. Now start flossing and scraping along that gum line and you can go another 22 years.:D

Now start flossing and scraping along that gum line and you can go another 22 years.:D

THIS. You counted on brushing the first 35 years and it worked, but you really need to change your game at the age you are now. Or rather, the ages you are about to become.

I miss all the teeth I've lost.

Back