How'd it go today?

So...no panty lines for Leon?

Sorry Justin, I've gotten out of the habit of wearing panties.

I just finished splicing up a new lanyard for myself. I used Velocity since that's what I had laying around in the right size. I forgot what a pain it can be to splice this stuff. And then I broke my favorite W. Smith and Sons needle when I was stitching it.:whine: Nick will know what I'm talking about.

Oh well, the splice came out fine at least.

That gives a whole 'nother meaning to the ALAP phrase!

Maybe, ALAPWP. (with pyramid)

I've tried that before and I got a few chunks flying around because of it. The trouble is that some of these got caught and ended up bending teeth. So I haven't tried it again since.

My first attempt at this was to stand on top of the stump and take plunging ripping cuts into it. That definitely resulted in dangerous flying bits. This cut worked differently because one large chunk came loose.

I would definitely attempt to pry the sucker out if I could. Even just one big chunk can act crazy if it wants to.

Today was the coldest day I have worked this year. Eventually I will get used to it but it takes a bit. I think it was in the high 20's or low 30's this morning. My guys are burned out, so I did it solo. I busted ass and removed two medium poplars in 3.5 hours. There was no sense in going slow or taking breaks as my back would just seize up in the cold. The trick was to be constantly moving.

Afterwards I drove to the local Mac store and bought my wife another iPod since she lost hers months ago and only had the nerve to tell me she lost it recently. She'll lose or break this one too, but I love her and what can I do.

shoot now my low pressure fuel pump is going out on my dodge! i was going hunting and only had 4 lbs of pressure where i should have 15. so im looking into a f.a.s.s., which is a really good set up.

I've had a sinus infection trying to kick my ass for the last couple days. In hindsight, I can now say that it's been coming on for at least 2 weeks. But now it's swollen and sore.

One of my front teeth got broken when I was 11, by the time I was 20 it had gotten infected and took the teeth on either side of it as well. I got 3 root canals and three crowns. The infection has returned about every 5 years, usually getting worse every time. Over the years I've had root scraping, the root canal retreated, etc. But the infection area includes the sinus cavity that is sort of behind and beside my right nostril as well as the root area of my front tooth.

So anyway, I'm not up to posting a lot. But I'm here reading as always.

Actually Butch I just left my browser open here while I was working on the hot-tub, grilling chicken, looking at Gerry's fabulous books and splicing a sling.

I went to my football game and reunited with a few old cronies. Came home, wife is still on the couch right where I left her this morning.

The wife and I saw the movie Stardust. It was the most enjoyable film I have seen in some time.

hows the hours squishy?

The hours are long, the money will be nice though once it starts rolling in. Easy money turning a wheel and pushing some buttons, I just get bored after awhile though gotta figure something out for that.

Back