How'd it go today?

It varies by state, Max. In California everyone is super healthy and lives to be at least a hundred....with over two thousand fitness clubs just in Los Angeles.

Had a good day today even though we got soaked with about an hour left of trimming. We were doing rehab work on some previously topped silver maples. They were in pretty bad shape with rot throughout the limbs and leads. Had to lose the end weight by doing a " crown reduction". Bought them a few more years. Thought of Mick also today as the home owners kept offering coffee. They also had doughnuts waiting and had pizza delivered just as we were getting ready for lunch. They were great customers. Happy with everything and talking about future work.

Nice! I just got finished up triming hard maple branches off a piano shop when the rain hit about 1:30. Was super windy, did you send it to Boston, Ontario Rich?

Sorry 'bout that, Rich!

I've been working on my Weather Diversion Spells, but I'm just not a good enough wizard yet! :lol:

VH-35bcoq.jpg

Headed out with an old banjo playing buddy and had a nice afternoon jamming at a fairground with a bunch of friends. My old Bass was sounding and playing awesome...first time I've had it out since I had it set up and some other work done on it. I couldn't be happier with the instrument now.

Just got back in. I put together a training today at the fire hall. We did some hose stretch drills and some ladder ops. Finished a pre plan I have been working on.
Was just about to head home and got a call for a fire. Huge haystack on fire. Was out there from 4 till just now and we never acomplished a damn thing. Was too hot to pull apart and we could not drag it over with a cable. The Chief is spending the night out there. I decided to come home, the wife is miserable pregnant and she needs the backup.
Beddy time now.

Back