For conspiracy theorist only

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do you not believe anything that is not accepted by the mainstream scientific community?

That's in the box thinking by definition. You do of course understand that mainstream scientific thinking about the origins of man is changing all the time, so whatever it is today is surely not the final word. IN other words, mainstream scientific thinking on the subject is certainly incorrect. That's for sure!

I’m n

I’m not watching two hours of a crank talking.

Where’s the mainstream scientific evidence?
Go research the Sumerian civilization @Mick! ... They left a detailed description of events that occurred over 6000 yrs ago on clay tablets (cuneiform). That’s right , actual engraved clay tablets from 6000 years ago, not a story , myth , book etc but the real deal. That’s about the most straightforward “evidence” a guy could ask for

Go research the Sumerian civilization @Mick! ... They left a detailed description of events that occurred over 6000 yrs ago on clay tablets (cuneiform). That’s right , actual engraved clay tablets from 6000 years ago, not a story , myth , book etc but the real deal. That’s about the most straightforward “evidence” a guy could ask for

So the Bible is the real deal as well? I mean that’s the written word from 2000 years ago about actual events.

So the Bible is the real deal as well? I mean that’s the written word from 2000 years ago about actual events.
No no @Mick ... the tablets are the original recordings of humans from that era , etched in clay .... The Bible has been copied/altered and is a book ... Huge difference my friend , although the Bible seems to have “borrowed” many stories/parables from the Sumerian tablets ... I’d go take a peeksy poo at those tablets ... mind blowing

Ok Mick .... piss off then , like I said before ... if brains were dynamite you wouldn’t have enough to blow your baseball cap off the top of your head ! Fierce notions ya flute

Yah , most likely a bit of a useless sod , spends most days horizontal and meals consist of bowls of cereal . Not much Craic ... Will keep a secret to the grave though , purely because he’ll 100% forget what ya tell him within 5 minutes :dance:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are on the verge of a paradigm shift. (kinda like Copernicus) There are too many anomalies in mainstream stories of our past and present to hold up. We've all been indoctrinated. Those who can't see that are doomed to defend their world of illusion. Those that have woken up ( the Matrix is a good analogy) are aware that they likely only know a small part of the truth, so it's better to keep an open mind.

Like a house of cards, once one of the pillars of the maya (outer world of illusion) is shown to be a fabrication upheld by modern institutions of government, education, the media, and scientific communities, the rest should fall. Still many humans are so conditioned that they prefer to live in maya. It takes effort to look the other way and pretend that these anomalies do not exist.

Regarding post #67, I hope Klaus Schwab comes to my door personally (won’t happen) to tell me I’ll own nothing and be happy.

No Tin Foil required for this one:

. gwrgwbn.jpg

R754e27682e12f0767d65c57b40e00f16.jpg

R5e6e99351ea089fefffda677e8f5df36.jpg

gdnfsfd.jpg

3_Bill-Gates-I-just-want-the-world-to-be-healthy.jpg

13165855_856164811155267_7131413023941239029_n.jpg

death-1.png tumblr_8f79d0816bc43eeb0cffe0ed1e0467cf_d32ba8bd_640.jpg

Farmland-owned-by-Bill-Gates-by-state.jpg

It would appear that Bill Gates is buying up a mass amount of farmland in 18 different States and is getting into the farming business to produce GMO foods (plants & animals).

With government tax brakes (your tax dollars), he's found another way to profit by poisoning/sterilizing a population and keeping them dependant on over priced pharmaceuticals !!!

*** But his farm will need an incredible amount of cheap human labour to keep them operating and producing huge profits:

Re43d67b9621e4e4133a37b0159060b23.jpg

*** Maybe if his friends in the government allow illegal immigrants into the country and promise free healthcare education and a job, on the condition they vote for a "certain" political party ???

Problem Solved !!!

Back