395XP done for

Treeaddict

Treehouser
A friend at a Husqy dealership told me they are no longer being manufactured and what’s out there now is all that’s left. Shame.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That happens with many chainsaw models, What can you expect?
I knew it was coming but it’s still upsetting. Kinda like the passing of a sick elderly relative, death is eminent and you’re all prepared but it still sucks. Not that a saw is anything like a human life, but, you get the idea.

After you weld all the cracks in the case. Probably best to give it new bearings too.

Mine only has 2-3 tanks of gas through it. I'm saving it for one of those rainy days when 10hp on a 42" bar is needed.

592 has a primer bulb, so it probably runs like a homeowner saw.

But they changed it, so I don't think that counts. I don't consider the newer 372 a 372.
I have a new style 372. I hated it at first because it was so hard to start. When I sold my business 3+ years ago I held back that 372 as a personal saw (along with a Stihl 200T and a 150T). Now that it is several years old and has some run time on it, it has proven to be a very strong saw and not hard to start any more. In fact more than one person who has used it called it a 'monster'.

They also stopped production on the 390s
But nobody I know cares about them as much as the 395s

Back