00#1.jpg

00#4.png

lastprez.png

00#11.png

0000000001.jpg

000#1.png 000#111.png

Recent photo of JFK-Jr (aka John John).

unnamed.jpg

Trump & Pence ( or Kennedy ? ) for 2021-2024 ???

President Kennedy and the return of Camelot for 2024 -2028 ???

Can you imagine if this did happen and how the American people (and the world) would react to this if true ???

Who knows.
But it's not necessarily out of the realm of possibilities.
With JFK Sr. being assassinated, he (and his family) likely would have been protected by the secret service.
And they would have checked out his airplane for possible tampering prior to him flying.
If explosives were found on the plane, it would be to easy to arrange a fake death to protect John Jr. from future attempts on his life.

So its not all that impossible when you think about it, in fact, it actually does make sense.

Being the closet conspiracy theorist that I am, my guess is that we will learn if this is true or not very soon.

Last edited:
Think, Big Money & Big Pharma:

This Friday two influential people have died.

1)- "57 years old" Benjamin Rothschild died of a heart attack, and

2)- 89 years old Donald Tober, the founder of "Sweet-N-Low", jumped to his heath from a New York apartment.
*** ( it's used in foods, medicines & tooth past and found to cause allergic reactions in people who can't tolerate sulfa drugs).

I found it interesting that the media hasn't reported on this...why ???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But it's not necessarily out of the realm of possibilities.
With JFK Sr. being assassinated, he (and his family) likely would have been protected by the secret service.
And they would have checked out his airplane for possible tampering prior to him flying.

It was the secret service that conspired to kill JFK.
Read this book:
Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy by David S. Lifton (1980-11-05)

The secret service maintained control of the body throughout its transportation and autopsy. No way could the cover-up have been handled without the SS being fully complicit.

I remember when Waco was all over the TV.

Nothing about it made any sense to me at that time..

It remind me of a similar event that took place in 1992, The Ruby Ridge Massacre just one year before Waco.

Now spin forward to all the false flag shooting & bombings along with their crisis actors hitting all the talking points & pushing scripted narratives.

Does anyone recall that the supreme court allowed Sandy Hook victims to bring lawsuits against Remington because the weapon said to have been uses was an AR-15 ?

Or that Obama also carted the victims parents & relatives all over the country so they could lobby in person against guns prior to the courts ruling !

R2826bd1167403ff90a926a525aa9f6c2.png

david-wheeler-sandy-hook-air-force-one.png

Who-are-the-Real-Conspiracy-Theorists-Propaganda.jpg Does "Russa Russa Russa" ring any bells ?

It's nice how the government and their main stream media talking heads want to do all the thinking for you, but you'd be a fool to believe everything they tell ya.

I for one prefer to do my own research to find the facts that will reveal themselves AFTER an event takes place, NOT during the event !!!

If history teaches us anything, we should always get our facts straight first BEFORE making assumptions or taking actions we'll regret later !!!

For Example:

False-Flag-Tonkin.jpg

What are any of us willing to put at RISK so as not to have to admit when we were wrong ?

We already know what the government put at risk... It's People !!!

Last edited:
One of the documentaries on Waco indicates there was a direct connection between Ruby Ridge and Waco. The ATF got such bad press from Ruby Ridge that there was talk in Washington of doing away with the entire agency. In order to put on a media show to bolster public opinion about the agency, the ATF looked for and found a target, then staged the stand-off etc. Those people weren't doing anything except living in the desert, studying the bible, making music, and trying to raise healthy kids. They hadn't hurt anyone when they were attacked. And it was 100% premeditated murder of women and children. That CS gas wasn't a mistake. They could have taken keresh anytime they wanted as he was a regular jogger, and went to town frequently etc.

There is a special place in hell reserved for that man.
That said, it looks like you are once again posting false information. When you keep doing that, you become part of the problem. Do you have any respect for the value of speaking the truth, or are you just happy to throw out any BS story for the fun of it?

And Prince Phillip did make a remark about his wish to come back as a killer virus to depopulate:

Philip’s killer virus comment is making headlines again
Back in 1988, the duke brought up overpopulation when speaking to the German news agency Deutsche Press Agentur about reincarnation.

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation,” The Telegraph quoted Philip saying at the time.
A few different versions of the quote have circulated during the coronavirus outbreak. Another published version claims the queen’s husband said: “If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”
Prince Philip has never shied away from his feelings about overpopulation. In 2008, he said he believed it was one of the biggest challenges in conservation before offering his thoughts on what should be done about it.

That said, it looks like you are once again posting false information. When you keep doing that, you become part of the problem. Do you have any respect for the value of speaking the truth, or are you just happy to throw out any BS story for the fun of it?
-----------------------

I post what I post because I find it interesting. As far as its truth goes... how the heck would anyone know what's true or not !

That's why they call this stuff conspiracy theories !

Some of this stuff I believe, some of it I don't.

I post things that could be plausible, but as far as it's absolute truth goes... I make no clams.

Sure, I like to play with tinfoil as much as the next guy in this thread but to fact check a conspires theory or a meme, I'll let others deal with that and I'm perfectly content to continue posting BS stories for the FUN of it ! Thank you very much.

Like this one for example:

hitler-ww2-hitler-was-right-zionism-zionists-all-the-allies-leaders-were-zionist-puppets-.jpg

I have no proof one way or another if this crap has any validity or not and make no claims either way, this is just stuff I stumbled across and thought here would be a good place to post it... FOR THE FUN OF IT !!!

Simple as that.

Now back to work:
tinfoil-hat.gif

fair enough, but try telling that to some Iraqui mother that lost all her children to a war started on false intelligence, by a man who is now a painter.

You are having fun spouting nonsense, while people are dying.

This is what my grandmother used to call, "The pot calling the kettle black...."

See that's the problem with Hobby's posting stuff he neither believes nor cares to investigate. It muddies the water. I can put up some evidence, and in many cases definitive evidence, for nearly all of mine.

This guy is far from a conspiracy theorist:

do you know about the gold mines in South Africa that had bedding material carbon tested to 70,000 years ago?
If you click on the above link, you'll find Mark covers that in some depth.

Just give us evidence about the Lizard people, Daniel.

You were the one who brought them up, here.

I’m n
do you know about the gold mines in South Africa that had bedding material carbon tested to 70,000 years ago?
If you click on the above link, you'll find Mark covers that in some depth.

I’m not watching two hours of a crank talking.

Where’s the mainstream scientific evidence?

Back