For conspiracy theorist only

And somehow you still expect us to believe you are serious.
I got sterilized at age 23, do you really think I give a shit about that.

Plus, show me some memes, since that is all you are good for, that proves that the population of Earth is shrinking.

I am not the guy who spends his life posting nothing but stupid memes at a forum where nobody really likes him.
The guy that gets a kick out of walloving in his own stupidity.

How about those Earth population decrease memes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fauci is listed as one of the 4 inventors and

Patent number: 9896509
Type: Grant
Filed: Aug 3, 2016
Date of Patent: Feb 20, 2018
Patent Publication Number: 20160333097
Assignee: The United States of America, as Represented by the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services (Washington, DC)
Inventors: James Arthos (Bethesda, MD), Diana Goode (Bellingham, MA), Claudia Cicala (Bethesda, MD), Anthony S. Fauci (Bethesda, MD)
Primary Examiner: Nianxiang Zou

I love a good conspiracy theory.

Surely they can't all be conjecture. But with all the counter misinformation geared to debunk the theories the truth will never be known, and the theorists will always be looked at as crackpots.

And then it's just easier for some people to stick their head in the sand and ignore the facts.

Oops, I think I left myself wide open there. But that could be just a paranoid theory.
Hey ger ronnie burke here been some years since we talked dont know if youre still on here i saw ya and had to say howdy, i remember gettin home from work in shelton wa. Call you up and bs for some hours geez that was back just after the outrigger foot incident hope youre and your wife are doin well see ya later buddy.

Might want to post that in yet another thread.

How about "Motorcycling"?

Back