Felling an outlaw

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
I am reading High Climbers again and I keep wondering how long it takes to cut one of those trees down. Can anyone comment.... Jerry maybe?

I know there are tons of variables involved but trees like these are so foreign to me that I have no idea if it takes an hour or two, or a whole day. Or two days for that matter.

I don't think that I have ever felled a tree that took more than 5 or 10 min to drop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's what I'm saying.... I wouldn't even know how to set a line in one of those.

gotta love the thread title. Just wow, Gerr.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So how long did it take you?

I would think the undercut alone would be a tank or three through the saw on some of the massive trees.

Great question! I've wondered on this a bit myself. It seems as a complete different occupation to me dealing with plants that size.

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jDhLp1BtiGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jDhLp1BtiGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've tried and tried that and can never get it to work!

I'm thinking not! Most other VB forums I just copy the www link and paste it in the box, it doesn't work here. I've tried and tried! That post above, I went to the video, went to share, the embed code showed up in blue, I copied it, came back here, made my post, hit the return button twice, for space, and pasted it in the video box.
You tell me?

Back