"ER" Appreciation Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, it was an arms dealer that was in the ER with some of his items. The missile launcher was supposed to be unloaded.

I wonder if she'll ever be seen again in something else? I've seen Hathaway in a few Soprano's episodes.

I'm still partial to the beginning cast, I even bought the full first season on DVD a couple years ago. Have yet to sit down and watch them though.

Ne'er mind...I just remembered.

Yeah, she was pretty hot too.

34040_1216313325703_288_299.jpg

The headfull of curly black hair nurse that had twins with Doug, Carol I think.

I liked the show. Here is a gag reel of some bloopers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Gc9_Jeuecw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Gc9_Jeuecw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The lead actor, was a canadian fella, might have got more play up here. It was an entertaining show though, I give it that, :)

Attachments

• NUP_106162_0032.jpg
    NUP_106162_0032.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 30
  • NUP_111017_0214.jpg
    NUP_111017_0214.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 30
  • NUP_131104_0915.jpg
    NUP_131104_0915.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30
What, am I lying? I bet she would agree, too. I wasn't saying it in a disrespectful manner. I was being serious. I have two buddies whose wives wanted that and got it.

Muy bueno!

That's ridiculous.....hard to believe, I'm sure but it is FACT that not all small breasted women would like to have larger breasts.

THAT IS FACT, Butch.

Anyhoo, here goes another another of the final episodes. Let's see if it's a good 'un!

Did you know ER is in it's 14th season? You probably knew that.

Thats a long running series.

I used to watch it but dont really anymore.

In the last few years all of my favorite shows have been on the fx network.

Back