Danes in the Redwoods

Wow, dream vacation! I'd love to just be able to see that part of the country once.

awesome , what an amazing experience. its always been a dream of mine to climb those giants.

Albino redwood foliage ... Avenue of the Giants

Albino_Dane_1200mdv.jpg

Yes:)
I just went to a framing shop today and ordered a custom job for the Lady in red.

Yes:)
I just went to a framing shop today and ordered a custom job for the Lady in red.

That's the one I framed for my office. And with a small accent light, it's double-so.

One aspect I enjoy .. Kiera ... she worked on the trail crews in the Redwood National and State Parks. So she expended work in that forest and has a direct connection with it.

If you return to the redwoods, let me know in advance, and maybe can arrange a bushwhack adventure into the heart of one of the parks. Each time is a remarkable adventure. Would very much enjoy doing that with you. Any time.

Thanks, Mario.
I will definitely return, I'm like a comet, orbiting the North coast of California every few years.
Living there when I was young has sort of made me imprint on the area, feels like a second home to me.

Back