Dad Needs Your prayers please

Dh1984

TreeHouser
Dad Needs the Prayers you all can give him.

he stepped on a piece of glass about 5 days ago and it got infected really bad. while we was treating it the best we could so then he went to the hospital and they said they was nothing else in his foot.

But here is why he needs his prayers they have him planed for surgery in the morning to cut 2 or 3 of his toes off of his right foot because the doctor said they was to far gone. but i don't know which toes they are going to take off but i will in a few hours.

the doctor won't tell me a thing and he is about to get his rear jumped big time by me.

So if you all wouldn't care send a few prayers for my dad his name is Lawrence Webb and he is 62 years old that has sugar problems and that is how the infection got so bad and just a few days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well here is the update on my dad.

he went this morning for surgery and they took his 2nd and 3rd toe off his right foot. and they said they will keep checking on him until Monday and if the hole on his foot where the glass was not show signs of healing then they was going to take his hole foot.

well that's where i climbed them again and told them they was not taking his foot no matter what. they have to give that foot a lot longer then just 2 days to heal that's for sure. and they said they will have to look at it come Monday and they will see what happens.

So fellow hunters and saw addicts keep praying for dad he needs all the help he can get.

On the job Dh! I've seen God do stuff you wouldn't believe. Don't give up hope. Don't stop praying, and I'll do the same. Hey, what's his name b.t.w? It's not like God doesn't know, but still.

Diabetes can get you in a number of different ways, including a stroke. I lost a friend that way a few years back. He also had to go through kidney dialysis for a few years before the final event. Funny as hell person until the end.

diabetics and foot injuries usually equal amputations, because they infect and can poison the body further,
ive had experience with this with a girl i was datings dad, it sucks, but the prosthetics they have are amazing, and the foot is better then the leg at the knee, prayers sent for your dad,

im not trying to be a weenie with the amputations part of my post, just the voice of experience,
wish him well from all the "housers"

Tho there has been very good results with using maggots and leaches to treat serious infections. No this is not a joke.

true, they eat only the dead and declining tissue, most folks are to afraid to go that route, and dr's like to do quick surgeries..that make nice car payments and pay greens fees at golf courses

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well the doctor came in today and said that he was doing good that he might get to come home by the end of the week. With an IV and the machine that they have on his foot to promote growth from the inside out of his foot.

so keep the prayers coming he still has a long time to come and he doing really good.

Back