sotc

Dormant hero!!
whats your favorite coffees?
tullys_logo_small.jpeg
img00184_2.jpg
Seattles_best.jpg

and this is how i like it made

ChambordPress6CupWide.jpg

I like Columbian supremo. or Guatemalean Antigua.

I used to be blonde and sweet
Now, I rock it Black for economical reasons.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i like good stuff black, on occasion i like a little flavored cream

On the road I drink Starbucks, Peets, Seatles best, or preferably local boutique roaters.

At home I only brew www.Unclebeanz.com, I love his Negrita blend.
Hes serious about coffee and cigars, great guy! Havent tried his new cigar themed blends yet...........

I've been drinking Maxwell House for 25 years, black, one sugar. Most people think Maxwell House and Folgers are about the same, interchangable. But Folgers has a nasty bitter taste. The only people I know who buy Folgers are people who drown their coffee in flavored creamer and sugar.

I've tried some of the fancy coffees but MH is just as good to me.

I've got a little shop down the street that roasts their own. Usually I just get a light roasted Columbian but whenever they get Celebes in I stock up. Nowadays I don't usually have more than one cup in the AM so I make it one cup at a time with a cone filter. I used to drink a dozen cups or so a day.

Cup-a-joe
hillsborough.jpg

I used to get some beans at the grocery store and then grind them there in the grinder. It was really good but then they moved the grinder out. I bought some Kona stuff for a while and it was real good too, then I was trying to show the wifey how I was trying to save money (and maybe she would try and do the same) and I bought Folgers house blend. It's OK, I have noticed that I don't crave it in the morning like I did the Kona or the grind at the store stuff.

Forgive me, but....

God pardon your souls for drinking bad cheap coffee.

I know there is a place for gas station coffee but not in the daily in's and out's of a coffee drinking person.

Just my pointed opinion.

Forgive me, but....

I know there is a place for gas station coffee but not in the daily in's and out's of a coffee drinking person.

Just my pointed opinion.

Here here. Gas station coffee is nice fast caffiene fix. A cup of fresh ground, finely roasted coffee is pure pleasure. :|:

Forgive me, but....

Just my pointed opinion.

I hear ya man. I've become a coffee snob too. We discovered this local guy, www.rabicas.com

They roast and grind the beans AFTER we place our order, then deliver it to our door the next day.

There's a place in the Mission that only makes one cup of coffee at a time.

The grinding and brewing.
They have a super long line,
everyone gets a paper cup and walks out.

There's a trail of littered paper cups a block long down the street.

Hipsters.

How many are using a coffee mug or some kinda re-use technique?

Or just paper or styro foam is coolmodee?

When I go to the shop I take a travel mug, cheaper plus I can drink it in my car that ain't got no stinkin cup holders.

I flip my change in the tip jar. If it's my cup they get $.90, if it's paper they only get $.40.

There's a place in the Mission that only makes one cup of coffee at a time.

The grinding and brewing.
They have a super long line,
everyone gets a paper cup and walks out.

There's a trail of littered paper cups a block long down the street.

Hipsters.

How many are using a coffee mug or some kinda re-use technique?

Or just paper or styro foam is coolmodee?

The Coffee Nazi? Ala Seinfeld. Our local gas station makes the worst coffee, it tastes like it has mold in it.

Here here. Gas station coffee is nice fast caffiene fix. A cup of fresh ground, finely roasted coffee is pure pleasure. :|:

agreed, i drink coffee cause i enjoy it, diner coffee sucks also!

heck yeah, thats what got me going on this thread mr "i like em hot, black, and fast":D

I prefer a double frapp, mocha, latte, extra shot, brokeachino.

Actually I use a little milk in most coffee. And what can I say I owned a gas station I'm not picky when it comes to the brew.

Back