coffee thread

I tried a triple shot cup of expresso to see what the fuss was all about. It didn't impress me much - just a strong ass cup of coffee. I could do the same thing with my Taster's Choice just by adding another spoonful.

I don't see the appeal. Big whoop.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
butch, try a mocha if you like chocolate, its yummy. i dont even know what exactly a expresso is:dur:

Good Coffee is like a good cigar, or a good Bourbon. It has VERY distinct tastes, aromas, and nuances that make it special.

I cant imagine you can make an identical cup of Espresso with Tasters choice as with a $2K automated machine set-up, or even a $100 stovetop unti for that matter.

Each their own. I buy from Uncle Beanz because he has the best beans IMO. His coffee is never over roasted and is always roasted AFTER you order. I can taste the difference.

And guys its ESPRESSO, theres NO X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like 100% pure Kona coffee from Fike Farms on the Big Island. It was rated the best of the Kona coffees. It runs about $25 a lb.

For coffee that is not 100% Kona, but a Kona blend, I like Surfin Ass Onolicious Island Pie. It is really good at about $18 a lb.

Attachments

• surfin ass coffee.gif
    surfin ass coffee.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 21
Back