coffee thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i caught the broke part, thought that was the joke. honestly why i dont buy other than a mocha, afraid i wont like it and just pitch 3.50!

any coffee will siffice.....I do like it sweet and blond though.ACDR = after coffee dokey reflex......a must every morning:D

Nope not me. If I get MaryLous, Dunkins etc etc.... I order it black and I "touch" it with cream. I like a real dark brown almost black cup, with 1 sugar in the raw.

dont do many coffees here, I can be fine with an el cheapo java with a bit of milk and honey or a pricey double mocha frappa lappa. If I drink 15 cups a year I would be surprised.

Im off the evil bean for good. never again,this time its for real.

the lure of the evil bean is strong but the pay off for abstinence is manifold.

Boyers, Kona, whole beans ,grind 'em myself and brew via expresso machine or percolator.

For you cheap coffee drinkers be informed that Wal-Mart's "Great Value Arabica" is one of the smoothest/least bitter cheap coffees available.

folgers and maxwell is for institutions. Peets or Wolf coffee is for me. Extra dark French Roast made in my expresso machine.

I drink a cup a morning and sometimes one in the early afternoon

wolf is great! i used to like deaf dog when i was down there. was gone last time i was down:(

why would I be surprised? well I didnt mean literally surprised or startled, just thought the phrase fit the discussion. :P

if its why dont I drink more coffee, I dunno, just not a habit of mine. The wife usually brews herself a cup every morning, she didnt drink it much while she was pregnant but she is back to it now. :)

hm, two glasses of water this morn, headed to a day long meeting. sigh. Might have a coffee there.

nope, arborist apprenticeship steering committee. I dont think I am on any committees or anything that would be regulating anything, if I did I would be sure to try for a personal exclusion for you. or maybe not :P

Yah but if a arborist aprenticeship program gets going with I'm assuming a journeyman status at the end of said period. Where does that leave a lowly cutter like myself?

there will be a challenge test I bet, if'n you wanted to try to be a journeyman. I think when we started the steering committee it was noted that none of us would be eligible to reduce conflict of interest issues.

Tim Horton's is the BEST !!! If you don't have one o' these coffee shops near you (he's an old Canuk hockey player), that just saves more for me ! LOL
Starbucks is too bitter for my taste; even their stepped-down version. Ick.
Kona rawks.

i dont actually like starbucks plain coffee but i do like their mocha!

Back