Cleaning Up My Harddrive

Old Monkey

Treehouser
Some miscellaneous pictures I've meant to post and a few that I may have altered a bit.

The congestion picture is down the road from Burnham's. It just caught me funny.

Attachments

• P7250069.jpg
    P7250069.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 27
  • ExpertTreeFelling.jpeg
    ExpertTreeFelling.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3256rs.jpg
    IMG_3256rs.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 30
Our good friends from Austin, TX think that's a riot too, Darin. There's a little country church under than stand of Dougs ahead...it can get busy before and after services on Sundays...relatively. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't take it or have anything to do with it minus a couple things.

I thought this thread was looking for help cleaning up your hard drive. I was going to ask for help cleaning up my house. I am really not well equipped to deal with the task so sorely need help.......

Great pics BTW (my attempt at forum etiquette)

I can say with utmost sincerity that I am jellous of that picture. I have tired to contract people to photo shop me into Daves image but to date they still don't look right. I guess its because I don't have a picture of myself that just shouts "I know Im a bad ass mother scratcher and YES I feel validated!"

Seriously that is one of my favorite pics......

Ditto. I have it saved to my HD titled "Balls" :lol:
Some day I hope to have enough expertise and nerve to pull one off like that. Of course practising on a demolition house would be much more conducive to my conservative nature towards risk :D

Back