Break time is not what it used to be

It helps me keep up during the day.
I've tried to upload photos directly, though the upload just fails the tapatalk program.
So, yeah.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've had the same problems with photos. I can get them to Facebook ok.

It helps me keep up during the day.
I've tried to upload photos directly, though the upload just fails the tapatalk program.
So, yeah.

I'll update the software next week and see if that helps....there's been a couple updates since I install this and I haven't had chance to put them on

You have to upload it to the tapatalk hosted option. If this works.
6c551c67-73ae-5ac9.jpg

6012e355-82b7-22a5.jpg

Here is the project that has been eating up my spare time. Deck and arbor. Install chairs.

Sweet, thanks Steve. Aim working with Darin today, see if I can get some good shots.

The tapatalk you didn't like? I really like the "Participated Topics" feature where it just shows the threads you've responded to. It's a great way to see if anyone has responded to anything I said in particular.

I'm thinking me and this thread are gonna get along just swell...as soon as I figure out how to upload a pic.

I guess you have to try "tapatalk hosted" instead of hosting straight to the house. If you try direct hosting, you get that above error message.

Seems straight forward enough- thought I don't like the idea of relying on another web hoster for the pics.

Either way- it works!

love
nick

Thats how I posted pics of the monkey today. I have yet to figure how to change the profile picture without getting that message.

4bdcd779-4f64-e7a1.jpg

This is the one I want for my profile. Butch, maybe you could help me out with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back