Break time is not what it used to be

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have already found a estimate and invoice app for it. I've done 2 jobs start to finish with it and it makes doing estimates a breeze. I can email or send it to a wireless printer in the truck on the spot.

I have not found one yet. Looking for something cheap and wireless. I was told by a geek squad guy that it should be Bluetooth to work with the iPad 2. I have used the email but every now and again there is a elderly person who doesn't know what email is.

Let me know what you end up with. That is my only dilemma. Some of my older clients aren't computer savy, they can't figure out how to print from email!!

Seen a hp wireless at best buy for just under 70 bucks. The Bluetooth thing shouldn't be hard to figure. For that kind of price i am willing to buy one once a year.

I've been thinking seriously about getting one. A co-worker had hers at work today so I was able to mess around with it and..............just got done ordering one online. Now I have to wait for it to arrive.

I got a xoom a couple weeks back, loving the calendar and the contacts sync. Still need to find a contract app that suits me. Pretty much any wireless printer will work, smaller the better imo

Al, you don't really need to be techy anymore. This stuff drives itself. I just hang with it and learn some stuff along the way. Kind of like the friend your parents warned you about when you were growing up.

Back