What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 477K
Tornado warning's over. Winds have increased, and I heard trees breaking in the distance, but not mine I don't think. This would all be more entertaining if I didn't have bad water control issues. Whoever planned the sitework for this subdivision should be kicked in the balls. He's probably dead at this point. Maybe dig him up, and kick him in the balls :^P

The wind is now up here, temps dropped by 20 degrees. Very strange light today, twilight for an extra few hours from the low rain clouds. Comfortable sleeping weather tonight anyways

Neighborhood looks like it was crushed by a giant foot. Lost 4 nice maples and an oak will have to come down. Power lines are down 5 times along a 2 mile stretch of the road. I Hope everyone is safe.

Supposed to cool down into the 70s here, then like over night, later this week, go from like 76 to 96 :|:
When I was in high school I experienced a 40 degree temp swing in five hours. It was hot mid 90's shorts and t-shirt weather that the bottom dropped out hit the fifties. I was freezing my ass off.
I can't say I care for big swings like that.
It's been nice working and sleeping weather the last two days.

Neighborhood looks like it was crushed by a giant foot. Lost 4 nice maples and an oak will have to come down. Power lines are down 5 times along a 2 mile stretch of the road. I Hope everyone is safe.
Go make some $$$$$. The last bad storm brought 6 weeks of work for me.

When I was in high school I experienced a 40 degree temp swing in five hours. It was hot mid 90's shorts and t-shirt weather that the bottom dropped out hit the fifties. I was freezing my ass off.
I can't say I care for big swings like that.
It's been nice working and sleeping weather the last two days.
I remember Wisconsin being like that .... Huge swings and the thunderstorms are epic.
I was going to live just out a way from Oshkosh at one time. Room mate became an issue, so I went back to Cali.

Well that cold front got here, -9 at 8am this morning. Turned out a nice sunny day though.

For someone that's spent most of their life in shorts & t shirt except for 2 or 3 weeks a year putting all these extra clothes on is getting to be a bit of a pain.

Just got to remind myself that come summer and Sydney and most of the country is cooking it'll be nice here.

Finally going to start cooling off here. Usually in time to dress up warm for halloween.
30s at night end of the week. Been 80s and 90s during the day. Add smoke. They might finally get containment proper on that fire by octobers end.

81 and cloudy here. 41 about 100 miles north and headed this way. The cold front we've been waiting on all summer is almost here. Quite a temperature difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-124005_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-124005_Samsung Internet.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 1
Back