What has yellow eyes in dark

I still say Grinch. :D
grinch.jpg

Somebody at the old forum used to hunt mountain lions with his dogs, I think in Arizona.....part of a family operation doing logging there too, if my memory serves me well. He once posted a photo of a cat cornered by his dogs, just before he shot it. Anyone remember? That's a great photo of a very pissed off mountain lion, if anyone has it to show again.

Who from Arizona is mia? Spanish or Mexican decent I recall too, name's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't pull it out :?

emilio? we used to do that to. no more dogs for hunting bear or cougar, our bear and cougar populations are soaring. hunters are allow 2 cougar tags and up to 4 bear tags per year now. most guys have quit hunting them as its hard to get either specially cats with out dogs

seems like he popped in here a year ago or so.
yeah justin, even fish and game wants the use of dogs back but the people voted it down:roll: things might change as they are showing up in town more and more often. they eat 1-2 deer per week and i think the estimate is 5-6k in the state now. thats alot of deer

Back