What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Chicken thighs on sale today at the grocery store so they are on the BBQ shortly. Garden beans and potatoes with locally farmed corn on the cob beside it. Eat up! :)

:lol:

I know some vegetarians that won't even eat honey. Pretty hard core....

They'd be vegans, they're a strange bunch.

Vegetable soup again tonight with brown lentils. Winter is neary over so I'm cleaning out the cupboard, made a batch of the same today with kidney beans.

Stig would be proud of me except I used homemade beef stock.:/:

That pesto we whipped up last night from the fresh basil and Italian parsely from the garden was WAY yummy. Even better since we made the egg fettucinni at home, too :).

mother in law supplied curry chicken, I made the rice, in the rice maker, terrifically not difficult. :D

Rice shell pasta, with homemade pesto, fresh-from-the-garden tomatoes, and ears of sweet corn, and sockeye salmon for the omnivores

Paul,

It would be a Canadian hit, especially if you had a beer in hand.

LOL :lol:

It could be, canadian content rules are awesome. Just look at rita mcneil or the barenaked ladies

It could be, canadian content rules are awesome. Just look at rita mcneil or the barenaked ladies

Just a little sauté of Roma tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and garlic from the garden. I added some fresh Basil and mushrooms from the store. Served over angel hair (capellini) pasta.
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ju_O6N_LP0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 4