What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Tonight it's Jamison's :).

Reasons for breaking out the good stuff would be more appropriately posted to another forum. Not going there in these recently reset days of the 'House, but I bet some of you can guess.
;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup. Good days for alcohol :^D

200188-1-1-1.jpg

That label is funny if you speak German.

Uralt means ancient..............................3 years old.

img2279.png

This winter kinda sucks. Takes all the fun out of drinking season. No cold, no snow... I figured today wasn't worth anything special, so JW Black it is. January's half over, and the forecast is still calling for fall. Another winterless year I guess...

Is that really sweet Jim? I've only had one scotch ale; McEwans, and it was a bit much. Very heavy, very malty, and very sweet.

Finished up in the dark. Packed truck; gassed up and oil checked, tires inflated... all I drank tonight was coconut water for recovery, before my eleven hour drive tomorrow.
Too much work, too little fun. Didn’t get to go hang out with Kevin this trip.

Tasty, great way to wake up in the am, but that has to be impossible to get drunk from lol

You'd probably puke from the sugar first :^D

I actually got it for morning use, but it hasn't been cold enough, and I forgot about it. I like a cup of Irish cream coffee before going out for work in the coldest of winter. I was pouring a cup of coffee and remembered it. Figured it isn't likely to get any colder, so I might as well use it. I mix it fairly rich; .33 Irish cream to .66 coffee. Only had 1 cup with that. 2 cups is my limit. Too much sugar otherwise.

About 6 more hours left in my shift, and a wee bit over a gram of caffeine so far. Some of these energy drinks are pretty intense. I like the Reign Inferno lol kinda makes me itchy.

Back