Washing buckingham comfort pads ???

Gallagher

TreeHouser
So the other day my groundman decided to put the map gas torch in my gear bag. I don't know why he would do that but it happend. Well I lost a new rope laynard and my Cadillac pads on my spurs are toast as well. Now i had to dig around in my old gear and found my comfort pads but they were one my old rusty spurs covered in who knows what. My question is has anyone ever washed the pads before or cleaned them.

Any tips would be a great help and sorry for the poor format of this. Long week alreadt and it's only Tuesday. Thanks for the help

I think TS knows, via some statistical analytical thing, when people click through from the Treehouse.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I buy everything from treestuff . I bought those Cadillac pads only a few months ago from treestuff . Unfortunately with just having my second kid I didn't want to dish out more money when I just had to not that long ago. But I have to order a new climbing line within the next month so I'll just have to add new pads in as well.

Love treestuff and thanks for the suggestions. And the link at the top sends you right to treestuff as well . Atlas it does on my phone

Back