Very Impressed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was always taught more than one way to skin a cat lol and never think that ya know it all .....cause ya don't lol

The day my brother Stig and I come to blows will end in two certainties: my unending remorse, and my unending pain :D.

I want to fight Stig just to see how bad it really hurts. In my scrapping days, I won a lot, but lost a handful of them. I never really took a REAL REAL good beating that left a lasting mark in my mind. Stig, next time you are in the states, I want you to lay one on me. Just to build character. Just so I can look back and say "Ya, Id rather not discuss the beating Stig gave me".

Wisdom from your elder :D. Don't ask how I gained that insight...but a clue may rest in the fact that I'll have 35 years of marriage behind me, come July.

I'll deny I ever said that, under any oath put to :lol:.

Im getting smarter. This year will be 7 years if marriage. Not very long. But long enough that Im starting to become very selective about my words and things I take issue with.

I did however, while in the Marine Corps, get my head stomped on pretty hard on a tile floor by a pair of jungle boots. That was before he knelt down and got busy with his fists. Got me while I was sound asleep in my bunk. I forgot about that one. It came to me this morning. I had boot prints in my face for a month or so.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of ya might have heard a British soldier has been hacked to death on a London street by terrorists.......only posted here as I bet a few ex soldiers will be in this industry

I'm getting smarter. This year will be 7 years if marriage. Not very long. But long enough that Im starting to become very selective about my words and things I take issue with.

Seven years seems to be one of the make or break points in relationships. Anyway, your post carries wisdom that too many of us take far too long to learn and accept, Chris.

Ya'll will do alright, I bet.

Chris make sure I am present when you take on Stig...
not that I fancy seeing anyone severely beaten and/or crippled, :(
but as the resident trauma nurse its my duty to tend to those who can't tend to themselves,
and I reckon you may be out for a while :lol:

What do you say we just sit down over a cup of tea instead:)

Peace, love and Treehouserhood and all that.

Back