Treehouser Username Crossword Puzzle

wheres me?

You may not be on this one. The site I created it from took 50 names and then put together 5 puzzles, not everyone made each puzzle. I was in such a rush to get them to Che, I am not sure what I even sent her. She is the girl though for getting this up! Thanks so much,Che!

I guess I'll have to post more so I get in the next puzzle. Or maybe whoever could make another puzzle with us lessor posters in...Rick

that took some searching, 41 seems mis dated i think it should be 9-9-65, right gigi?

I answered them all, but several are misspelled or the number of spaces don't match the number of letters in their name. Some names are on there more than once.
:lol:

I guess I'll have to post more so I get in the next puzzle. Or maybe whoever could make another puzzle with us lessor posters in...Rick

Again, you might not have made this particular puzzle, but I gave them 50 names and they came up with the puzzle.

I have seven left to figure out. Five of them I can recall the post conversation but am lost for names. The other two are just stumping me, #39 & 40.

Hows about a hint?

HC

Back