Tree Guy's Wife!

We're all thinking about you Natalie! Best wishes for the whole family!

We are having a baby? Cool! so what will we call the baby, The Tree Tike?
See Ya
Mike

Candle is lit,........fingers are crossed...............Well, boy or Girl?:D

Now,a little story befitting the blessed event.After the birth of my first born,I was exausted,wrung out,all done in,wow.I didn't do a damned thing expect maybe 5 minutes at the most some 9 months previous.

How some ever,during the ex Mrs Smith's labor and delivery,I got so much into it that I was pushing with her.Lawdy it felt like I had been kicked in the neather regions by a huge mule,several times,ugh.:O The baby's mother of course was full of pep.

I said something to one of the nurses several days later ,laughing of course.She remarked that in that small hospitol they rotated delivery nurses every 6 months.The reason,thy push too and develop 'roids in the process.Double ugh.

But ....Tyke means mongrel dog/Yorkshireman. We don't want to start the poor child out with an inferiority complex.:P

I think she said it was a boy Bivy, I was ready for the girl. But I did find a last minute gift for a boy, or a girl. I guess the six pack would work for both.
See Ya
Mike

Must be about that time. Best wishes to you, Natalie, for an easy birth and healthy baby!

I'm not sure, maybe a day or two. They usually get you out quickly if there are no complications. We'll probably hear something soon.

The girl is prob. just having the experiance of a life time! I am sure she will check back in when she is good and ready. After all, looking at your new baby is ALOT more important than any web board. :)

We are sending good thoughts your way, Natalie!

Just got home. Roman John-Michael was born May 22/07 at 12:02pm. He weighed 9lbs 7oz and was 22.5 inches long. Considering I only gained a total of 18lbs during my pregnancy you can say I was all baby! He has dropped to a little over 8lbs which is normal and healthy. We are both doing great but I'm exhausted. I'll post more later and include a picture.

Thanks for all the well-wishes.

Natalie

well done nat! i think we were all starting to get a little concerned when we didnt hear from you for so long. just told my wife the weight...she says "ouch"
congratulations

Back