Tree Guy's Wife!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We were 11 days late. That's about as long as they will let you go before they induce.

Erin's pretty huge now.
Scheduled cesearian on June 7th at 9:00 am. Absolutely 100% sure it's a girl.

A pregnant woman's husband can refer to her as 'pretty huge' without too much risk of bodily harm, but for the rest of us it's a very risky proposition.
:\:

i think it'd be fun to be a pregnant woman.....the ammount of times people asked jodi when the baby was due....i'd have had heaps of fun, telling them i wasnt pregnant and bursting into tears...you could make someone feel really embarrassed haha

I'm not very big (in my opinion). I'll find and post a picture later. Besides, size doesn't matter. :D

I'm being induced tomorrow if nothing happens before then. :( Not what I wanted but on the other hand I am ready to have this baby!

Sometimes I think there should be a manual everyone is required to read on how to talk to, or NOT talk to, a pregnant woman. I can't believe what complete strangers will say to me. Either I'm too tiny and starving the baby or I'm too huge and will never lose the weight, and if one more stranger walks up to me and rubs my belly I'm going to punch them. Oh, and the 472 phone calls and emails saying "Haven't you had that baby YET" are really fun too.

Okay, rant over. :)

i think it'd be fun to be a pregnant woman.....the ammount of times people asked jodi when the baby was due....i'd have had heaps of fun, telling them i wasnt pregnant and bursting into tears...you could make someone feel really embarrassed haha

One of the senior managers at Hazel's work (a real loser) asked one of her colleagues if Hazel was pregnant. There reply was that 'She had a lymph problem which was causing the weight increase and it would only get worse'. They also said Hazel was quite upset about it so not to ask. He said nothing and constantly avoided her until 7 months in when Hazel was preparing the leave work, by that time most of the other people where she works knew about the joke. Pretty cruel but funny all the same, even he had a chuckle.

Best of luck Natalie. :thumbup:

My wife had to be induced for the births of our four children and she says its not really all that bad. (i was way more shook up than she was!) the doctor asked if i would like to cut the cord and i said "thats what im paying you for" :lol:

we hope to hear some good news soon!

Steve, why is your wife wearing a light fixture? Is that some sorta Brit thing, orrrr whut?

No wait, I know! SHE'S the light of your life, eh????

:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good luck Natalie!

Welcome to the world Tree Guy's Kid!

Got the phone call this morning and am heading in to be induced now. If it works (please gel, work) then I won't be on here for a couple of days probably. I'll try and get someone to update if I can. Otherwise, I'll be back!

I guess her/his mom could do it. I dunno. Or teach the little tyke to read and write :)
I have heard of parents creating email addresses and even web sites for their little ones

Back