Tree felling vids

"Fruitful dialogue", right.
Show me just one case on any treeforum, where someone has managed that with you.
The moment everyone doesn't subscribe to your wacky ideas, you go off the deep end.
Fruitful dialogue means adulation to you.
I'm sure you get plenty of that from all your clueless Youtube viewers, but it is a bit scarce from the pros here, ain't it.

I guess that is why you keep bringing new fantastic ways to fall trees to us all, hoping someone will bite.
A while ago it was all about "micro notches", now it is about making hinges so thick, you need machinery to even make the tree consider falling over.
What will it be next week?

Last edited:
Did you notice how many members have you on ignore......?
Have you noticed that you NEVER get a single like, when you post?

Don't you think it is time to give it up and concentrate on your adoring Youtube viewers?

Then you can spend twice as much time telling us about the Lizard people being out to get us :|:

Corey, as usual you are WAY too nice to me, and if 18,000 people knew that the Treehouse existed, then you’d have about 17,999 guys who were better than I am.🤫

RAJAN!! Nice send!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...relevance? If there is any here, it is totally escaping me.

But that's not unusual, from Daniel Murphy...especially as it relates to me. I can only guess at why he finds me such a never ending target...but my guess is, he wishes he could somehow carry the same level of regard for my skills that I'm thankful to get from the many really talented treefolk populating the Treehouse.

For fook's sake...I've been here, though all of Butch's site iterations, since 2000. If there were holes in my skillset, it would have long since been exposed.

Dan...you really are a seriously sad headcase. My sympathies. I really wish you could find some path to a simple and solidly sane existence.

Last edited:
I missed it, B.

@lumberjack Someone needs to shut the pie hole on someone, from what i see in B's response.

If an asshat keeps insulting real tree-people they should have zero place here.

If someone is going to be a disrespectful keyboard warrior, there should be zero place here.

If that asshat ran his mouth like his keyboard, he'd have shut his toothless mouth by now. People would not tolerate that asshattery in real life.

Or instead of trying to do over complicated shit, just rig conventionally, letting it run until it hits the ground & then lock it off. You desire for fame and adulation has not diminished I guess.

Why I called him " The king of collateral damage" in an earlier post in this thread.

widowmaker could have easily got me. I never saw it hanging up in the two trees.. you can just barely see it in the upper left frame here at 0:59 and then again after the tree is down you can see the tips hanging down at 1:04. I only saw it on video. wasn't aware of how close it came on the job

We have a cankered up gum tree to remove. This smaller tree was in the way and had to come down. We decided to push it down.

excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (1).jpg excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (2).jpg excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (3).jpg

Attachments

• excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (4).jpg
    excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict (4).jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 2
  • excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (5).jpg
    excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict (5).jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 2
  • excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (6).jpg
    excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict (6).jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 3
  • excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict  (7).jpg
    excavator push over Alex neighbor tree pict (7).jpg