Tree felling vids

Plus, since this is the first award vid of its kind afaik, and they are covering both old and new vids, you'd have to include Jerry's vids in a Pioneers category

Another pioneering vid would be KB's, I think it was his first vid, it showed him climbing in his back yard on the newly invented rope wrench. I remember a lot of naysayers in the TB posters at the time, and my retort to some of them, something to the effect of hey say what you want about the device, it's clear regardless that KB climbs like a damn squirrel

I think it drives home the notion that space exploration is indeed serious adventure

Great find! I am always impressed when a camera takes a ride on a tree limb or spar and survives...this is another level. Wonderful shots of all the angles, chutes, water, earth...

I searched some...were the cameras really GoPro? I did not find anything definitive.

Idk. You'd think nasa would have access to the best of the best but then again, GoPro is no slouch

Are you OK there buddy?

They gave August best overall creator but the number one tree video went to Graeme

I'm still suffering from lack of balance and head aches it I move around, too much.

Guess you can add lack of concentration to those, I totally missed that.

Have you been upping your omega 3 intakes?

These findings support the idea that treatment with n-3FA represent a promising therapeutic approach for neurotrauma which would be easy to translate to the emergency patient-care arena considering the well-documented safety and tolerability of these compounds

While further research is needed to establish the true advantage to using n-3FA, our experience suggests that benefits may be possible from aggressively adding substantial amounts of n-3FA to optimize the nutritional foundation of severe TBI patients. An optimal nutritional foundation must be in place if the brain is to be given the best opportunity to repair itself. Administration earlier in the course of treatment, even in the Emergency Department setting, has the potential to improve outcomes from this potentially devastating public health problem.

above from :

Tahune was awesome. August is awesome. Reg is still the man. I just want to be in that bar when they are all together. It would be great times or really fooking shit up. Either way I could die happy😎

I haven’t been able to view it. Link says it’s no longer available

My puter was telling me that about a lot of vids. Something's outta wack. But the way I get around it is to put the curser on the bottom right corner of the vid face shown in the TH post and double click it. Brings me to youtube and the vid playing there instead of playing the vid right there where its listed in the post. Clear as mud?

My friend just gave me this vid of a Cottonwood I fell by the house last summer. I'm sharing a hedge today.🤣 Ahhh... the good ol days. Gotta love tree service. 😂

Back