THREAD OF THE YEAR 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 5K
My favorite thread of the year is the "so how'd it go today" thread. This is the thread I check first when I come online at the end of the day. It's one of the threads that makes this place much more than just an online forum for tree guys to insult each other's pictures and pick on each other for not wearing the proper safety gear (no, I wasn't thinking about TB when I said that).

My favorite thread of the year is the "so how'd it go today" thread. This is the thread I check first when I come online at the end of the day. It's one of the threads that makes this place much more than just an online forum for tree guys to insult each other's pictures and pick on each other for not wearing the proper safety gear (no, I wasn't thinking about TB when I said that).

That is my favorite also. I love it when there are a couple of pages of unread posts in this thread when I get home.

It's one of the threads that makes this place much more than just an online forum for tree guys to insult each other's pictures and pick on each other for not wearing the proper safety gear ).

I like that about this place, I sure dont work any big trees and I appreciate the fact that I can post the dinky stuff I do work on and be proud of what I do. Even if y'all are really laughing to yourself and just biting your toungue to not razz me !! :D

Can i nominate this one! ...

The Beranek Big Tree Thread

Maybe i didn't pay enough attention to other threads (sorry!) but think this post holds inspiration for us all and reminds us that what we do is much more than a job!!

Damn I need smileys ....anyway off to check out something about cheerleaders!! ;-)

I like that about this place, I sure dont work any big trees and I appreciate the fact that I can post the dinky stuff I do work on and be proud of what I do. Even if y'all are really laughing to yourself and just biting your toungue to not razz me !! :D

Hah!!! No shame there, brother. I PREFER dinky trees and most of mine are, too. But a lot of the same principles apply and I like getting to apply them...and when I post a job I like to get feedback from folks that know more than I do. There is a lot to learn here and good folks that are willing to share and teach with patience.

And Beranek's Big Tree thread gets my vote...there was a lot of good sharing there.

Just a bump for this thread so that we can start thinking about our picks for the best thread of 2008. We still have a few weeks before the end of the year but it's not too early. :/:

Beranek big tree thread gets my vote. Some of those pics would make a great catalog cover!

True dat gangsta!!!

gangsta_bob.jpg

Gary

Back